Thread: Harrison Ford in San Jose!

Moff

Harrison Ford in San Jose!

Yep he will be here on Sunday. I'm going to try for his auto as slim a chance as it may be. Anyone else going to try?

I got tickets to the Q&A. I have not decided if I will try for a autograph.

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi View Post
    Yep he will be here on Sunday. I'm going to try for his auto as slim a chance as it may be. Anyone else going to try?
    Good Traders: Karma, Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee, DTMAN, 3KX, JediKnight87, JoshEEE, JediJman, meat1980, MAF, New_Bornalex

Moff

Awesome, you live in the area?

I'm in the East Bay.
    Good Traders: Karma, Sith_Lord_Cptn_Winkee, DTMAN, 3KX, JediKnight87, JoshEEE, JediJman, meat1980, MAF, New_Bornalex

Moff

Anyone have success? Don't know if he signed when he entered as I was in line to get a seat but I know for a fact he signed when he left as I saw several people screaming and running down the street with posters and whatnot. He must have went out some secret exit as I was inside near the green room entrance and he didn't exit that way. Kind of bummed but it was quite awesome to see him in person nonetheless. The interview was pretty informative and entertaining though some of the questions were a bit strange. He was in a great mood though but definitely doesn't interview very well. He is a very soft spoken guy and he was very pleasant tonight. Overall a great experience. Will be posting videos of some of the interview shortly. No news about SW7.