Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: OT: The Kre-o to LEGO conversion project

OT: The Kre-o to LEGO conversion project

Don't know if anyone cares, but I'm working on making the GI Joe Kre-o line out of LEGO using LDD. I'm trying to keep things as close to the source as possible, without making improvements along the way. Right now, I'm not to concerned about these being able to be built in real, so some of the pieces I use don't exist in the colors that I've used. Here are the 2 I've done so far.

Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

Nice job. I love that Vamp. Good stuff. Oh, if only Hasbro outsourced this to LEGO instead of that other brick company.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Stormtrooper Would like to trade 90s comic cards. Please PM me if you have any. I will be adding a list to my BST thread when I am done going through them all, finding what I'm missing, and finding what I have to trade.
    Looking to buy my first Sideshow figure. Help me out why don't ya? B/S/T Thread

Admiral

Nice, I thought about doing the same thing. I saw a picture of a custom Lego Zartan swamp speeder a long time ago and it got me interested.
    GO BROWNS

So I am buying all the joe kreo sets and originally was planning to not build the sets but just use the instructions to build out lego instead but eventually changed my mind. Some pieces were just too specialized so i bit the bullet.

Commodore

Nice work!

I SO wish these were LEGO!!!

I guess the up side of them being Kreo is that I save money in not buying them.....although I am tempted...

I was thinking of trying to get some of the parts from this set and try making a W.H.A.L.E:

LEGO 7944-1: Fire Hovercraft | Brickset: LEGO set guide and database

Funny you should mention that. I made this a few months ago on LDD thinking I'd actually be able to build it. Turns out LDD's basic mode also includes bricks in colors that don't exist, so it isn't buildable in it's current form.

Looking to buy or trade for GI Joe Kreo Cobra army builders. Please PM if you can help me out.

Got the RAM Cycle done. Even with superglue this thing wouldn't be possible in real life. Also, not sure what's causing the square effect in front of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylek View Post
    I was thinking of trying to get some of the parts from this set and try making a W.H.A.L.E:

LEGO 7944-1: Fire Hovercraft | Brickset: LEGO set guide and database
    So do I. I actually have the set and intended to try it. Never got around to it, though. I also wanted to put the bottom wheels on the Clone Republic tank to give it a better hover movability effect.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Stormtrooper Would like to trade 90s comic cards. Please PM me if you have any. I will be adding a list to my BST thread when I am done going through them all, finding what I'm missing, and finding what I have to trade.
    Looking to buy my first Sideshow figure. Help me out why don't ya? B/S/T Thread

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast