Thread: Wanted Figure Lots: Imperials, Mos Eisley Cantina, Jabba's Palace (loose only!)

Ensign

Smile Wanted Figure Lots: Imperials, Mos Eisley Cantina, Jabba's Palace (loose only!)

Hello,

I am looking for the following modern loose action figures as seen in the classic Star Wars movies (ANH, TESB, ROTJ):

Imperial figures, such as Stormtroopers, Sandtroopers, Biker Scouts, imperial officers, scanning crew, royal guards, pilots etc.

Due to shipping & handling costs, I am usually interested in purchasing entire lots of 35 or more loose figures (complete & incomplete) and pay via PayPal. Entire diorama offers are welcome!

If you have what I am looking for, please send me a message with your list of figures and the price for the entire lot. I will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you!

(Please no Lego, MicroMachines, GalacticHeroes, Star Wars Unleashed or Episodes I, II, III offers!)
    Last edited by TheCollector; 04-21-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Ensign

Still looking for the above-mentioned lots.

Commander

Sent you a PM never heard a thing.

Ensign

Hello, I just did. Thanks!

Still looking for lots of 35 or more figures. Why 35 or more? Because overseas shipping is too expensive to purchase less than that.

Ensign

I have almost complete Palace and cantina dioramas all loose. Also have about 15 different troopers loose if you need them.

Ensign

Thanks Chris, I just sent you an E-Mail.

Ensign

Update: Now only loose imperial figures are wanted!