Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Review: Chogokin C-3PO

Review: Chogokin C-3PO

I had the great fortune of being able to check out the upcoming Tamashii Nations Perfect Model Chogokin C-3PO at Toy Fair. I wanted to share my review:

CreatureCantina.com: Toy Fair 2013 - Star Wars PERFECTION!
    StarWarsMonsters likes this.
    Bill Cable - Steelers Fan & Star Wars Collector
    President - http://www.pswcs.com
    Executive Editor - http://CreatureCantina.com <----- funny!
    Artist & Writer - http://c7yb.com

2. Thanks from: StarWarsMonsters

Thanks for the review, BillCable. I was on the fence for a long time with this figure, but once I saw how well it scales with SSC and HT (in addition to the incredible quality, of course), I was sold. Have a long wait until it's in-hand (5 month flex ), but really looking forward to getting the definitive 3PO.
    Last edited by Invictus_Sol; 02-22-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius.

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus_Sol View Post
    Thanks for the review, BillCable. I was on the fence for a long time with this figure, but once I saw how well it scales with SSC and HT (in addition to the incredible quality, of course), I was sold. Have a long wait until it's in-hand (5 month flex ), but really looking forward to getting the definitive 3PO.
    I too was sold after watching the review videos. I'm getting mine in July on the Flexpay also, it's the only way I can afford it!

Wow...that is mighty impressive-thanks for the closer look!

As far as him fitting in with scale compaired to SSC... where did you see pics of them together? I ask because I too am on the fence with this one because I would display him with the Jabba Dio.. standing on his throne to be exact. LMK

•    
    I'm curious....Do his fingers move too? For something that big, that detailed, and that expensive, I would wonder if they went to that extreme of gimmicks

Either way, this figure I can only admire from afar. For $400+ just isn't something I want to happily throw around
    Even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly giving first aid the already disheveled hair projection

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    As far as him fitting in with scale compaired to SSC... where did you see pics of them together? I ask because I too am on the fence with this one because I would display him with the Jabba Dio.. standing on his throne to be exact. LMK
    That's how he's been advertised from the beginning, in perfect 1:6 scale. But I personally haven't seen any comparison pics with SSC figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    Check this thread, over as SSF - Lots of great pics there that I think will push a few people off the fence.
    Quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius.

Great video... answeres the moving fingers question... no... but it didnt show him with SSC figs.. just other HT figs... well see when we have more in hand pics I suppose. Thanks for the link!

There's no comparison with SS figures. This shouldn't even be on the same shelf as a SS human figure. The quality of SS figures pales in comparison which is why he'll be going next to my HT Luke. SS will never top this figure, just look at their Boba Fett. Here's some amazing pics of it:

1/6 <> Bandai Chogokin C-3PO - OMG Photo Review <> - Sideshow Freaks

I can't wait to get this in next month.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast