Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Phoenix Board # 151: Not much to buy right now

Phoenix Board # 151: Not much to buy right now

Here you go gents. a new one

Read that the GG 12" Jumbo Rocket Firing Fett will start shipping by the end of March.

Also from the previous board:

If you wanted to get the MTT droid carrier, amazon has a good deal: $74 with Free Shipping

Amazon.com: MTT Droid Carrier Vehicle: Toys & Games
    Last edited by AaylaSecurasMan; 02-15-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants:
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade List

I've been meaning to mention. Ever since we switched over to the new forum software, and I assume lost some of the old mods, it looks like the site administrators haven't really been keeping to a 500 post limit for a thread. We might not really need to make new threads all the time. Am I wrong?

I thought I remember something about the new forum software being able to handle threads with more than 500 posts much better and that we didn't really need to keep doing it. Most of us figured it was just easier to keep at it to prevent things from getting too cluttered.
    AaylaSecurasMan likes this.
    Performance enhancing drugs were used in the creation of this post

Quote Originally Posted by ThorOakenfelder View Post
    I've been meaning to mention. Ever since we switched over to the new forum software, and I assume lost some of the old mods, it looks like the site administrators haven't really been keeping to a 500 post limit for a thread. We might not really need to make new threads all the time. Am I wrong?
    You are right we don't have to. The question was asked a few months ago if we wanted to keep limiting our threads at around 500 and those that responded were OK with keeping it that way, if you guys think having a single thread going forward with 10,000+ posts we can do that

I guess I will let others start new threads from now on so I don't get yelled at

Picked Yoda's SF set up today from the Chandler Mall Target ($19.99 vs TRU's $24.99).
    Last edited by AaylaSecurasMan; 02-15-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Wants:
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade List

Some guy turned his living room into a Hoth dioroma:
    One man's living room is now an AMAZING Battle of Hoth Diorama | Blastr
    Wow.
    Slave_1 likes this.
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(3x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

NOT MUCH TO BUY RIGHT NOW.....

And there will soon be NONE at TARGET

Quote Originally Posted by JediTempleArchives
    We are just getting early reports on this, and although they're making a great deal of sense, it still saddens us nonetheless. Click through for more.
    Our spies at TARGET are reporting that the Star Wars section in the action figures aisles is no longer being reset. Headquarters canceled it out of the plan-o-gram teams' schedule. Another way of simply saying this is that the Star Wars section has been deleted by Target. There are no plans to reset it at this time. Store level management wasn't told why, but obviously we know why. Clearly, the soonest we will see this reversed is in the Fall later this year, which typically has a July/August street date. (And all Hasbro had to do was release what they had planned already and just call it a day. Sigh.)

I guess it will save some of you guys some time & gas!! - Kinda Crazy!!
    Wants: --BS6 Stormies--
    Ground_Troopers Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Trooper View Post
    NOT MUCH TO BUY RIGHT NOW.....

And there will soon be NONE at TARGET

I guess it will save some of you guys some time & gas!! - Kinda Crazy!!
    I wonder if the last Hasbro thing that they will be carrying are these mini rigs with 2 figures (like the Yoda set that I picked up today), the cheap 12" figures and the fighter pods and they will have them through the spring? Anyway, I agree, that will save me stops in the future.
    Wants:
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    You are right we don't have to. The question was asked a few months ago if we wanted to keep limiting our threads at around 500 and those that responded were OK with keeping it that way, if you guys think having a single thread going forward with 10,000+ posts we can do that

I guess I will let others start new threads from now on so I don't get yelled at

Picked Yoda's SF set up today from the Chandler Mall Target ($19.99 vs TRU's $24.99).
    Hey I just walked in and was wondering what was going on. I didn't mean to imply there was a problem.
    Got a vintage question? have you read The FAQ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett1701 View Post
    Some guy turned his living room into a Hoth dioroma:
    One man's living room is now an AMAZING Battle of Hoth Diorama | Blastr
    Wow.
    Amazing, I love the explosions he created. Nice weathering job on the AT-ATs too.
    Wants:

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast