Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Mythos wish list

Mythos wish list

Hey guys I'm not sure if there is a thread about this (if there is just put it in the right section) so I thought I would make a Mythos Wish list thread. With Maul being delivered and having heard nothing but good news and thanks from collectors I'm pretty sure SS will continue this line (if not they are clucking idiots) so what would you guys like to see next ??? Or down the line ??? This is my list.

1. Darth Bane in Orbalisk armor with a changeable head so you can have him with the helmet and without.

Bane is pretty much the main one I think they should do since he is pretty much all Mythos and it would be epic.
    "After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again." - Darth Malgus

•    
    I think it was covered in the general Mythos statues thread, we just decided to use it as the wish list as each Mythos statue had it's own thread..., should've been made more clear though really so I see no harm in a specific thread stating it's a wish list!!! Mine is as follows....

1) Stormtrooper maybe as a mercenary
    2) clone trooper again maybe a mercenary version after the clone wars
    3) Royal Guard Commander (can't remember his name but Jang0 will know)

Brain dead this morning, can usually think of all sorts but as I've drawn a blank I'll leave it there..., I'd be interested to see any new Mythos statue to be honest, all 5 they've shown us look amazing so I'm sure whatever they decided to make in this range next would be equally impressive & maybe even better.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I think it was covered in the general Mythos statues thread, we just decided to use it as the wish list as each Mythos statue had it's own thread..., should've been made more clear though really so I see no harm in a specific thread stating it's a wish list!!! Mine is as follows....

1) Stormtrooper maybe as a mercenary
    2) clone trooper again maybe a mercenary version after the clone wars

Brain dead this morning, can usually think of all sorts but as I've drawn a blank I'll leave it there..., I'd be interested to see any new Mythos statue to be honest, all 5 they've shown us look amazing so I'm sure whatever they decided to make in this range next would be equally impressive & maybe even better.
    That's true everything in this line has been impressive that's an understatement I can tell this will be a hit line. I think the most likely statue that will come next will be a stormtrooper I remember reading somewhere that the Mythos line was all about well the EU of Star Wars like all the back stories are from the EU which I really like, hopefully we will see some dedicated EU characters in this line.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    That's true everything in this line has been impressive that's an understatement I can tell this will be a hit line. I think the most likely statue that will come next will be a stormtrooper I remember reading somewhere that the Mythos line was all about well the EU of Star Wars like all the back stories are from the EU which I really like, hopefully we will see some dedicated EU characters in this line.
    Well if that's the case then hopefully that'll mean more Darth's then!!! I recon we may see Chewie, Han & possibly Luke & Leia before too long..., they all survived into the EU so it's only logical that they'll get made & although they aren't part of my focus I'd still be interested to see what they come up with.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Well if that's the case then hopefully that'll mean more Darth's then!!! I recon we may see Chewie, Han & possibly Luke & Leia before too long..., they all survived into the EU so it's only logical that they'll get made & although they aren't part of my focus I'd still be interested to see what they come up with.
    Yeah I also forgot about them, I think we will defiantly see them in the next wave defiantly at least one of them but I don't think we will see chewie for a little while since the PF will be released soon I don't think they want to take that out of the spotlight for a Mythos Chewie when chances are the Mythos Chewie will look better haha. You know how much I love the Dark side so hopefully we do see some Darths.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Yeah I also forgot about them, I think we will defiantly see them in the next wave defiantly at least one of them but I don't think we will see chewie for a little while since the PF will be released soon I don't think they want to take that out of the spotlight for a Mythos Chewie when chances are the Mythos Chewie will look better haha. You know how much I love the Dark side so hopefully we do see some Darths.
    I too am hoping for more of the Dark side as that's where my focus lays..., the more Imperial related things the better really but clones & Darth's are in with that too of course as they are within my collecting focus.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Moff

I would actually prefer that the Mythos line stay restricted to OT characters. You could make the argument that all of the EU is "mythos" in that it tells stories of characters outside the confines of the movies. Having EU stuff in the Mythos like is therefore kind of redundant unless you just HAVE to have a 1:5 scale representation of an EU character instead of a 1:1, 1:4, 1:6 figure, 1:6 mini-bust, legendary scale bust, 1:12 action figure, etc.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthPhlegethon View Post
    I would actually prefer that the Mythos line stay restricted to OT characters. You could make the argument that all of the EU is "mythos" in that it tells stories of characters outside the confines of the movies. Having EU stuff in the Mythos like is therefore kind of redundant unless you just HAVE to have a 1:5 scale representation of an EU character instead of a 1:1, 1:4, 1:6 figure, 1:6 mini-bust, legendary scale bust, 1:12 action figure, etc.
    Hmmm..., you have a point there I guess, we'll just have to wait & see what they decide to do with this line next.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I like the royal guard idea...

Here are some others that I hope gets done down the line.

1) Pre-cyborg Grievous
    2) Emperor Palpatine
    3) Luke Sykwalker between Empire and Jedi
    Rune_Haako and Nipshank like this.

My hunch is that you're talking about Kir Kanos, from the Crimson Empire comic series. He'd be a fun choice. Beyond that, I'd love to see a pre-cyborg Grievous, some Clones or Stormtroopers, and Palpatine. This is a line I'm hoping to be close to a completist on, so I'd love to be able to get some characters I wouldn't otherwise pick up. On that note, a Padme, Anakin, Luke, Han, Leia, Yoda, even someone like Dooku would all be really cool to see.
    I bent my Wookiee.

11. Thanks from: kevb0977
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast