Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Amazing collection found in Canada!!!! VC moc jawa!!!!!

Amazing collection found in Canada!!!! VC moc jawa!!!!!

Hello all, I just got back from a draining trip to Canada all done within 24 hours to get these beauties.
    Here is what was in the collection.

15 total items,
    12 back VC jawa ONLY 2 EVER GRADED and this is one!!!!
    5 GDE moc 12 backs 2 vaders 2 3pos 1 stormtrooper
    7 Canadian 12 backs
    1 moc esb Canadian
    1 loose Canadian.

Here is the story behind it. I had a lady contact me with this collection. She did not say where she had got them but that she had just got all of them back from being graded and she had the pics in the email. After a week or so we came to a agreement. I just got back from a draining 24 hour trip to Canada 4 plane rides and had to drive about 6 hours very little sleep but glad to be back home with these great items.

When I showed up at her house it looked like it was 1/2 under construction and the inside was in the same condition. I asked her where she found them or if she was the original owner. She then told me that she bought the house at auction with all contents on the property. The previous owner was a hoarder. After months of getting everything cleaned out of the house, she decided to go to the out barns. Inside a small box on the dirt ground was these 15 figures She brought them into the house to her son and said she felt she found something special. After month of looking online she decided to send them to AFA to have them graded as she had read online about how much the VC Canadian jawa was faked, and she wanted to be sure she had the real deal. Everything came back a month and a half later and all were graded so she then reached out to a lot of collectors out there and I happened to be one of them. I was happy to give here the money I did as I felt that she needed it more than most people in the world to help her make her house a nice home!
    Thanks Jeff
    Last edited by JEFFS_MUSEUM; 01-27-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Vice Admiral

Great story Jeff! Congrats on picking these up!

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFS_MUSEUM View Post
    Hello all, I just got back from a draining trip to Canada all done within 24 hours to get these beauties.
    Here is what was in the collection.

15 total items,
    12 back VC jawa ONLY 2 EVER GRADED and this is one!!!!
    5 GDE moc 12 backs 2 vaders 2 3pos 1 stormtrooper
    7 Canadian 12 backs
    1 moc esb Canadian
    1 loose Canadian.

Here is the story behind it. I had a lady contact me with this collection. She did not say where she had got them but that she had just got all of them back from being graded and she had the pics in the email. After a week or so we came to a agreement. I just got back from a draining 24 hour trip to Canada 4 plane rides and had to drive about 6 hours very little sleep but glad to be back home with these great items.

When I showed up at her house it looked like it was 1/2 under construction and the inside was in the same condition. I asked her where she found them or if she was the original owner. She then told me that she bought the house at auction with all contents on the property. The previous owner was a hoarder. After months of getting everything cleaned out of the house, she decided to go to the out barns. Inside a small box on the dirt ground was these 15 figures She brought them into the house to her son and said she felt she found something special. After month of looking online she decided to send them to AFA to have them graded as she had read online about how much the VC Canadian jawa was faked, and she wanted to be sure she had the real deal. Everything came back a month and a half later and all were graded so she then reached out to a lot of collectors out there and I happened to be one of them. I was happy to give here the money I did as I felt that she needed it more than most people in the world to help her make her house a nice home!
    Thanks Jeff
    Congrats Jeff! This is the collection Jim_Mc_Callum was inquiring about a week ago. I was hoping to work out a deal with Jim if he ended-up with it for the VC Jawa and a few other pieces . Glad to hear you were treated well.

Yes it was the same collection that Jim was talking about.

Jeff

Nice find!!!! Let's see if I can top that!!!! That CA VC Jawa is more rare then the US version. I wonder if Mark has one yet??? He must be lurking around here somewhere....
    My Feedback
    WTB SISE FROMM C9 MOC!!
    Any loose C9 Ledy's Does anybody on RS sell these anymore?

Nice pickup and nice showing us how much you paid as well.
    SHEESH!!!!i am not raping anyones childhood!!!! - Darren
    P.S. I'm glad you didn't get your toy - Baytrooper
    wow WOW! he brings more cowbell to every forum!! - Ross_C
    Feedback http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback

Sub-Lieutenant

Nice find!!

Congrats Jeff on an awesome score.
    WTB:Ugnaught ESB 45 Back proof & POTF Cromalin.
    Always interested in buying first Shots,Proofs,Cromalins & Miscards of different characters.

Wow!! Your title says it all. Amazing collection.

High Admiral

WOW Jeff That is the Mother of Canadian MOC Hauls and what a great story to boot! Huge Congrats

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast