Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who still does 1/18 Custom Casts

Who still does 1/18 Custom Casts

Thought I'd started a thread a while back but can't find it.

Masterfett suggested TriGate Creations in another thread as a possible source for some Custom parts but they don't appear to still be active and neither do Slayer Design Studios).

Anyone interested in creating an up to date list of who is still in the business of selling Custom parts?

If so, feel free to add them here (and if you can provide links so much the better).

Mods, feel free to move this to somewhere more appropriate if necessary.
    Last edited by SITHLORD1963; 01-26-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Moff

There is onyxPhoenixproductions.com, they gave some great stuff, but you have to be patient with them, there slow. It usually takes 7-8 weeks to get stuff. Then there is theangelforge.com same stuff as Trigate, and they ship super fast!

In the Star Wars customizing section, there are some others listed in the customs question section as well. I've had great dealings with starwarsgeek.net
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

ive gotten stuff fron starwarsgeek very recently hes been really helpful to me. ive also gotten things from stocos28 recently hes actually sculpts the stuff and does amazing work he was one of the sculptores at slayer design. ive also gotten a bunch from angelforge, they have the biggest selection they told me they bought all the slayerdesign molds and that there are still a bunch that are suppose to be coming plus they have hired the sculptors to do new stuff thats on the way.
    Stocos28 Creations - Home
    http://starwarsgeek.ecrater.com/
    The Angel Forge
    Broken Arrow Toys
    Raginspoon's Custom Cast Parts and Figures - Home
    tofujesse
    Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
    Last edited by E_CHU_TA; 01-27-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Captain

Sithhappens is great as well. Super friendly guy. Reasonable price. I had a head that I wanted a bunch and he made them for me. I have had great dealings with angelforge, Onyx (that is another guy who is very nice from my experience and is trustworthy.

Sithhappens was probably the fastest to work with and I had very regular communication with him. Angelforge is really good. Stoco has great skills. Starwarsgeek is reliable.

I generally am pretty patient because I understand trying to follow one's passion, make a living and take care of family is challenging. You can't go wrong with any those guys/businesses. I have been too patient on occassion with some businesses but those guys have never let me down and I love the quality of their work.

Angelforge appears to be the most formalized, for lack of a better term, business.

do you have a link for sithhappens, im not familiar with them.
    Last edited by E_CHU_TA; 02-04-2013 at 08:17 AM.

Captain

I am looking for his contact information. But it might be quicker to contact him via ebay. He has castings he has made for sale on that site. You can see the quality of his work and the reasonableness of his prices. Just search for him as a seller or look under "custom star wars action figure"

I am not advertising for him intentionally but I do like his work and I communicated with him for a special project initially through ebay.

I'd do that.

Quote Originally Posted by E_CHU_TA View Post
    do you have a link for sithhappens, im not familiar with them.

Does anyone know where I can get a jeremy renner/ hawkeye headcast from sans sunglasses? I really struggle seeing the actual character in unpainted head photos on the sites posted.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

Quote Originally Posted by CMDR_Appo View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get a jeremy renner/ hawkeye headcast from sans sunglasses? I really struggle seeing the actual character in unpainted head photos on the sites posted.
    yeah i thank the guys doing it for the help, but alot of those sites have terrible pictures. all the grey heads i can barely see the details.

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    In the Star Wars customizing section, there are some others listed in the customs question section as well. I've had great dealings with starwarsgeek.net

im not finding anthing in there can you link to it? it would be great if someone gather them all on one list.

Quote Originally Posted by CMDR_Appo View Post
    IIRC Onyx was working on one of these last year but I've not seen any updates.

I've tried two versions of the renner head but can't say I'm that happy with my efforts:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast