Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: OT: 21103 Back to the Future Time Machine

OT: 21103 Back to the Future Time Machine

Taken from the Lego Cuusoo blog.

21103 Back to the Future™ Time MachineIt is with great pleasure we reveal that the next LEGO CUUSOO set will be the Back to the Future Time Machine, based upon the LEGO CUUSOO project by m.togami and Sakuretsu. As one of the earliest projects on the site’s global open beta, headlines of a potential Back to the Future LEGO set was seen on popular sites including Gizmodo and Brothers Brick, helping LEGO CUUSOO gain massive appeal.

The final product is still in development in coordination with our license partner, Universal Partnerships & Licensing. We'll show the final model and you’ll be able to order your own copy when it becomes available in mid-2013 (exact dates and pricing to be determined).

That's cool. I'm glad this is getting made. Hopefully it's a nice set.

Can't wait for this. Love the Back to the Future movies!

"Amazing" doesn't even begin to describe this! I couldn't believe when I read the news this morning. Can't WAIT for this thing to be made!!!

Nice. Marty and Doc minifigs? Yes?
    The_Chosen_1 and justabigkid like this.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Stormtrooper Would like to trade 90s comic cards. Please PM me if you have any. I will be adding a list to my BST thread when I am done going through them all, finding what I'm missing, and finding what I have to trade.
    Looking to buy my first Sideshow figure. Help me out why don't ya? B/S/T Thread

My 2nd favorite movie series from when I was a kid so I am super excited about this one. I cant wait to see what the finished model will look like and what minifigs it will come with. Will it come with pieces to mod it to all 3 versions? Time will tell...

I already have BttF Kubricks and Minimates so I might as well add some Lego to the mix.

I would like to see 1 Delorean with pieces to make all 3 but that wouldn't make sense if they're making mini figs to coincide with all 3 movies.

What I WOULD kill for would be a Clock Tower playset from 1. I've drooled over the thought of that for YEARS.
    Last edited by Cosmic_Cow; 12-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.

My nerdy little heart is crushed and devastated that the Zelda Legos aren't being made.
    Gorge, guzzle and wench, for tomorrow we get gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Dork View Post
    My nerdy little heart is crushed and devastated that the Zelda Legos aren't being made.
    I figured that one wasn't going to make the cut. I believe Knex has the license for Nintendo at the moment.

I sincerely hope that LEGO makes a Crispen Glover minifigure.
    exciter likes this.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast