Thread: 60 second time wait inbetween PM's

60 second time wait inbetween PM's

I'm a fast typer and I PM alot of people here, It's kind of frustrating to have to wait and wait and wait to send a PM to people after another PM has already been sent. Not that 60 seconds is overly long, but what is the point of this? I have the ability (minus the restrictions on the forum) to get about 3 or 4 PM's sent out, that are direct and to the point within 60 seconds. Now I find myself putting in alot of filler junk that doesn't need to be sent, just so I slow myself down and take more time for that 60 second rule. I don't know about anyone else, but I am a direct person. TO the point, no filler, no BS, just facts. ANd that's what I send out when dealing with trades, sales or just saying hi to someone.

So maybe someone can fill me in why this rule is in place?
    My Feedback
    TK-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

GNT

Not sure exactly but perhaps so that people don't spam other peoples inbox with multiple messages or it could just be how the software on the site was designed.

A 60 second wait isn't really that long, if it was like 2 or so mintues wait that would be annoying but for 60 seconds by the time you've blinked it's over.