Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: X2 Nightcrawler

X2 Nightcrawler

OK. been thinking about trying to make a 1/18 Movie version of Kurt Wagner (Xmas is coming, I'll be off work and bored)!!!. Don't think I've ever seen a Custom done.

Head, hands, feet and tail would be from the MU version and I'm thinking legs from a spare IJ figure and trenchcoat from the IM2 Fury fig.

Open to suggestions as to an appropriate torso or alternatives to my current thinking.

Thanks

Well you could go with Sub Mariner, and paint his skin blue. If I recall he had strange markings on his skin in the movie.
    I've seen this figure sells for about $6 on ebay.

Can't wait to see your finished figure!
    Looking for: MU Northstar. Falcon from CA2. Have: MU Captain America, Grim Reaper, Hyperion, WW Hulk.

Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Thanks for the suggestion MF but I have something different in mind

I like to work on more than 1 custom at a time to avoid being frustrated with (lack off) progress - while I'm working on the Nightcrawler Custom I have a Kelsey Grammer Beast head as a WIP!!!

Do you have plans of shrinking that head?
    If so I'd be interested in a copy!

I'm currently in the middle of a Forge custom, but hitting my head against the wall for a head to use.
    Also trying to do Havok, but having trouble finding the right Jacket.
    Looking for: MU Northstar. Falcon from CA2. Have: MU Captain America, Grim Reaper, Hyperion, WW Hulk.

Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Ha, wish I was that gifted. As I'm not however I'm building a 3.75" head almost from scratch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Do you have plans of shrinking that head?
    If so I'd be interested in a copy!

I'm currently in the middle of a Forge custom, but hitting my head against the wall for a head to use.
    Also trying to do Havok, but having trouble finding the right Jacket.
    Masterfett.

sorry, best suggestion I can come up with for the Havok Jacket is the collar piece from the MU Ghost Rider figure which could be modded to look reasonably close.

In the meantime Nightcrawler is slowly taking shape - need to seriously concentrate on cleaning up the trouser stripes and a test fit of the MU head didn't fill me with confidence as it seems too small compared to the torso. Think I'm just about done and happy with the Kelsey Grammer Beast head though!!!

Last edited by SITHLORD1963; 12-23-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    phillipmscott likes this.

Rear Admiral

Looking tight so far. And particularly envious that you've scored a Prof X !
    Screw Bo'Shek - I'm the only Rockabilly in the Star Wars universe...

Quote Originally Posted by phillipmscott View Post
    Looking tight so far. And particularly envious that you've scored a Prof X !
    Thanks Phill - sent you a PM!

High Admiral

Looking good. I see you used Mon Mothma's helmet for Prof and you painted his shirt! Glad someone finally did. I was so annoyed at Hasbro when I saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaminch View Post
    Looking good. I see you used Mon Mothma's helmet for Prof and you painted his shirt! Glad someone finally did. I was so annoyed at Hasbro when I saw that.
    Thanks Yodaminch,

can't take the credit for the Mon Mothma helmet as I simply copied what some else did previously. Had to paint the shirt though as a blue shirt with a white collar is so 1980's!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast