Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reaching out to Chicago area

Reaching out to Chicago area

I'd be interested in meeting up with other local collectors, or just Star Wars fans in general. Could anyone recommend a good group locally? Thanks.

The CTF would be glad to have you meet up with us.

When is our next meeting guys? I'm hoping (myself) that we can all meet up in January, as I missed the last meet.

Grand Moff

2Pack! I've been trying to get you for DAYS! Check your PMs!
    Studies show that having a ladder in the home is 10x more dangerous than a gun. That's why I own 10 guns, in case some maniac tries to break in with a ladder.

High Admiral

Yeah,come out sometime for a meet. I think we are shooting for a January meet up.
    She can't wrestle,but you should see her box.

Wait.. how come you guys weren't there with Doug and I at the midnight showing of the Hobbit? We had extra pairs of Hobbit feet for everyone!!!! j/k

BKchi, we don't usually post here much as the CTF as we used to, we've become pretty close after all the years(HEY... IT'S OUR 5 YEAR ANV GUYS!!!)... we normally just call or text eachother, so sorry of our lack posts...

When we figure out our Jan meet, you're more than welcome to come out. After a meeting or two, if you do Facebook(where we also talk alot- but it's a private group), one of us will send you an invite to join.
    Last edited by JoeRhyno; 12-18-2012 at 05:33 PM.
    CTF 4 LIFE
    -Joe

Thanks for getting back to me, guys. I cancelled my FB account a long time ago. It became too much of a hassle. A couple of questions: I live in the NW burbs; where do you usually meet? Are you guys mostly modern or vintage collectors?

I collect both, and live on the WI/IL stateline. Schaumburg seems to be a convenient meeting place for many of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_2Pack View Post
    I collect both, and live on the WI/IL stateline. Schaumburg seems to be a convenient meeting place for many of us.
    Sweet. Schaumburg's 10 minutes from me.

High Admiral

Should we warn him about the initiation/hazing ahead of time or just let it be a surprise?

Naw... it will be fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast