Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: FS need to sell off figures like all times are tough

Does anyone have any contact info on this individual (name and location)? There are a few select scammers that pop up from time to time under new screen names, just curious to see if this particular scammer's name is Jamie from somewhere in Texas.....

Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by king_d View Post
    Does anyone have any contact info on this individual (name and location)? There are a few select scammers that pop up from time to time under new screen names, just curious to see if this particular scammer's name is Jamie from somewhere in Texas.....
    I think it's too early to call the dude a scammer (though it's not looking good). His name isn't Jamie, at least his Paypal info wasn't under that name.
    euroherbal likes this.

•    
    anyone get anything yet ? I paid for 3 figures that were supposedly sent last tuesday and still nothing . I filed with pay pal and if they do actually show up I will cancel the claim , but I don't think that is going to happen . Hope you guys didn't send gift payment .
    euroherbal likes this.
    WTB : Vintage Gamorrean Guards MOC / Cardbacks / POTF coins / Vintage loose http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1080629/

Grand Moff

I was gonna ask about Jamie too... Send me info f you have it
    euroherbal likes this.
    God's Kingdom-Transforming Lives
    FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1060138/
    2007 Scummy Awards Best Trader - Thanks RS!

Ensign

I also ordered 140.00 worth of items, and paid on Nov 14th. He told me on they where going to ship on tuesday the 20th, and I would receive tracking. Still nothing. I do have an email address for him that is different from his paypal addy. I just sent him an email through that, as we did some conversations working out the deal there because my scum inbox was full. Is it OK to post someone's email on the forums? That way you guys can try another avenue. I did send him 160.00 a couple days before the 140.00, and he refunded the payment right away, because he sold a bunch of the figures that we had worked out a deal for. Not cool, but we worked out another deal. I am hopeful because of this, and I hope this circumstance can give you guys some hope also.
    euroherbal likes this.

Grand Moff

Just pm what u have
    euroherbal likes this.

Midshipman

Filed dispute with paypal. You have 45 days to file since payment date, and the seller has 10 days to respond to dispute. If items come through i'll cancel the dispute, but in any case it's pretty sketchy ALL of us are getting jerked around like this.
    euroherbal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by swspiffy View Post
    I was gonna ask about Jamie too... Send me info f you have it
    It's not Jamie, so hopefully we're wrong about this guy and he'll do right by the community and send out the items to the people he took money from.

Grand Moff

Agreed... What was Jamie's last known alias? I knew and was preyed upon by him as skywalkernomore, wifeymcbeaty, and st_anger48... Still have some pms in my box for evidence if we ever tried to take huge action or something...
    euroherbal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by king_d View Post
    It's not Jamie, so hopefully we're wrong about this guy and he'll do right by the community and send out the items to the people he took money from.
    Well based on his threads, he might have bought figures here before, but with no feedback at all. And all the figures he asked for in those threads, show up in this sell list. I wanted quite a few of those figures but decided not to pm him. Hopefully some good news comes to pass.
    euroherbal likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast