Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

•    

Recent Acquisitions

Post your most recent Attakus acquisitions here!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine & The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

2. Thanks from: kevb0977, Xforce
    Moff

great to see Attakus finally get its own section!

Yes, it has been a long time coming.

•    

New haul coming this weekend...

Managed to secure myself a few 1:5 scale Attakus statues this week & they are being delivered to me at the weekend..., really looking forward to adding the clone trooper, Jango Fett, Sandtrooper Sergeant & Tusken Raider to my Attakus collection. So far I've got 11 1:10 scale statues & only 1 1:5 scale statue but obviously this will now be 5..., (pictures to follow) on the hunt for a Tie Fighter Pilot & the Sandtrooper Squad Leader next, wouldn't mind getting the Stormtrooper statue too in the bigger scale. If anyone knows where I can find any of those 3 at a reasonable price feel free to let me know.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

•    
    I have been asked how much I paid for the latest additions soon to be in my collection..., I think they were all bargains really but the prices I've paid were as follows: -

1) clone trooper - £83.00
    2) Tusken Raider - £85.00
    3) Jango Fett - £130.00
    4) Sandtrooper Sergeant - £80.00

You may be saying to yourselves that the Sandtrooper Sergeant was rather cheap & that's correct because of a crack on one of the ankles, the seller has an undamaged one though for £180.00 so still a good price but it's promised to someone else so I've thought about it for a while & after seeing a photo of the statue & the crack it still looks amazing so I simply had to have it!!! lol
    Last edited by kevb0977; 01-25-2013 at 01:46 AM.
    Desert_2 likes this.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

•    
    Well they have arrived safe & sound & I love every single one of them..., I think being bigger than most statues helps with the wow factor BUT they are all truly awesome!!! Not the best of pictures as I seriously need to invest in a better camera & not try getting a deal on one that turns out to be just as naff as every other camera I get but anyway, here are my 4 new additions...

Tusken Raider

Clone Trooper

Jango Fett

& the Sandtrooper Sergeant (also with the Attakus Commander Cody, that I already had)
    Jang0 likes this.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Moff

Congrats! I have all of them except for the elusive stormtrooper. You scored a great deal!

9. Thanks from: kevb0977

Great haul Kev and you got great prices on all of them, far better than I did on Jango and the Clone Trooper. The Jango statue is a particularly good pick-up as there aren't any other high-end Jango statues out there.

11. Thanks from: kevb0977

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    Great haul Kev and you got great prices on all of them, far better than I did on Jango and the Clone Trooper. The Jango statue is a particularly good pick-up as there aren't any other high-end Jango statues out there.
    It is always nice to find a good deal..., pondering on getting General Grievous now, far more expensive but still cheaper than I've seen him else where so might bite the bullet on him as it'll probably be the only chance to get him. Regarding the Jango statue, I think the marketing pictures for it don't do it justice at all, I was really pleased with how he looks in hand & it's only my third Jango peice so it's a welcome addition (waiting on a Jango mini-bust so will soon have 4 Jango items).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Excellent!! Congrats! Which is your favorite Attakus statue Kev?
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

14. Thanks from: kevb0977
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast