Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - TV show

GNT

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - TV show

Couldn't find a thread for it, only the discussion in the Avengers thread.

Here's the latest from SHH:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Character Details Revealed?

Announced earlier this year, Joss Whedon is overseeing "S.H.I.E.L.D.", Marvel Studios' first television series set in their cinematic universe. Today, TV Line has gotten their hands on a list of characters that are alleged to be at the forefront of the ABC series, now casting. Their list reads as follows:

SKYE: This late-20s woman sounds like a dream: fun, smart, caring and confident – with an ability to get the upper hand by using her wit and charm.

AGENT GRANT WARD: Quite the physical specimen and “cool under fire,” he sometimes botches interpersonal relations. He’s a quiet one with a bit of a temper, but he’s the kind of guy that grows on you.

AGENT ALTHEA RICE: Also known as “The Calvary,” this hard-core soldier has crazy skills when it comes to weapons and being a pilot. But her experiences have left her very quiet and a little damaged.

AGENT LEO FITZ and AGENT JEMMA SIMMONS: These two came through training together and still choose to spend most of their time in each other’s company. Their sibling-like relationship is reinforced by their shared nerd tendencies – she deals with biology and chemistry, he’s a whiz at the technical side of weaponry.

Although none of the roles appear to be previously-established comic book characters, it should be noted that on the commentary track to his The Cabin in the Woods, Whedon refers to using fake sides to audition talent. Knowing the secrecy of Marvel, there's a definite possibility that "S.H.I.E.L.D." could be employing a similar tactic.

It also remains to be seen which, if any, actors and/or characters from the feature films are planned to appear on the show. It's very likely that "S.H.I.E.L.D." will have direct ties to future Marvel Studios cinematic entries, including the Whedon-scripted and directed Marvel's The Avengers 2, set for release on May 1, 2015.

Banned

If this show turns out to be anything like "Item 47" the series it is going to rock.

I'm getting more and more excited about this series all the time, especially now that it's (allegedly) tied directly to the Marvel cinematic universe. Can't wait to hear more!

I'm very excited about this show. I can't wait to learn more about it.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    AGENT GRANT WARD: Quite the physical specimen and “cool under fire,” he sometimes botches interpersonal relations. He’s a quiet one with a bit of a temper, but he’s the kind of guy that grows on you.

Two words for you....

Adam.

Baldwin.
    Darth_Engelhast likes this.
    You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.
    --Richard Marcinko

Mike's Photography - My public photo page

Banned

SKYE: This late-20s woman sounds like a dream: fun, smart, caring and confident – with an ability to get the upper hand by using her wit and charm.
    Two words for you....

Summer.

Glau.
    jedicrippler and WarCry like this.

•    
    Two words...

Can't

Wait.
    R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior
    PSN: andosman33

"Master of Hidden and Ambiguous Sarcasm"

I could see that, Summer is very versatile and nice to look at. And the fact Whedon likes using certain cast members frequently.

Hopefully with his involvement this could mean Morena Baccarin being cast as Wasp.

Although I'm still bummed Coulson wont be a part of it!
    Looking for: MU Northstar. Falcon from CA2. Have: MU Captain America, Grim Reaper, Hyperion, WW Hulk.

Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Couldn't find a thread for it, only the discussion in the Avengers thread.

AGENT ALTHEA RICE: Also known as “The Calvary,” this hard-core soldier has crazy skills when it comes to weapons and being a pilot. But her experiences have left her very quiet and a little damaged.
    Amy Ackerman or Charisma Carpenter.
    "Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheAQU4M4N View Post
    Amy Ackerman or Charisma Carpenter.
    I was thinking more along the lines of Gina Torres.

Last edited by Darth_Engelhast; 10-12-2012 at 05:24 AM.

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast