Thread: Modern droids cartoon figures

Modern droids cartoon figures

I think I speak for many fans by asking if we could please get some modern releases of the 80's droids cartoon series characters. Even better would be having them on vintage style "droids" cards, similar to the vintage star wars line. Thanks for your time!
    Wanted: Jawa & Tuscan Raider proofs, pre-production Leia Boushh, Leia 1st shot, and anything Jessica Meade.
    I am also looking for any Revenge proof cards. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Fleet Admiral

I second this , I have a feeling this whole Forum for Dear Starwars never comes to anything but hey maybe someone smart and thinking of customers will read it .

-James

I'm down for at least C-3PO & R2-D2
    As long as they are on teh "realistic" B.A.D. mould and the B.A.D. Protocol Droid with teh correct colours for R2-D2
    Spencer?:>}
    (Owner of >400 Astromechs and a Baker's Dozen of C-3POs)
    Head Quartermaster of Wales (in Absentia)
    Feedback Page 1
    Feedback Page Duex
    Like Astrodroids ? Astromech Droid Collectors Thread Disney B.A.D. Parts

Admiral

I want duloks!

Putting modern Droids & Ewoks characters (sculpted realistically) on vintage style Droids and Ewoks cardbacks would be amazing - I'd buy any and all of them.

I believe there is a similar topic in the "Dear Hasbro" section - so there are a number of collectors that want to see these characters...