Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic/Old Republic Figure Thread

Ensign

Knights of the Old Republic/Old Republic Figure Thread

I remember seeing threads for KOTOR in the past, but I cannot locate them. I thought I would just make one so we can talk about them here.

I remember hearing that Hasbro said they had news about Old Republic figures and that info would be announced at the Star Wars Celebration this year. Did they announce anything? I was hoping for some KOTOR figures like a T3 Astromech or a Zayne figure.

The only thing they said for certain about TOR was that they were going to make more figures from TOR but that there would not be a dedicated wave of TOR.
    No mention of a special gift set or battle pack of TOR figures, which is what I expected to hear about. (Like they did with the TFU TRU exclusives.) Perhaps we'll get that at ToyFair? I really hope they repack Malgus in it, since I never saw that figure at retail.

I have to assume Satele Shan will be one of the future figures, since she is such a prominent character.

Unless they do a T3 BAD, I wouldn't hold my breath for more KOTOR figures. I think that ship has sailed. (Unless Zayne wins a fan's choice poll.)

i would like to see hasbro make a sith trooper and t3 but chances are about zero of that happening so i will just have to customize them myself if you look in the customs thread ive started making sum figures from the game and i plan on making the full crew of the ebon hawk

The most likely of the remaining characters would be T3, because doids are almost always a hit. I wish Hasbro made video game packs like the comic packs were, they could knock out the rest of the crew in like, 3 sets. I'd really love to see Jolee and Canderous(I thin id actually like him more in his kotor 2 outfit but either would be great). But for now, im just going to continue my hunt for bastila and revan.

T3 seems like an obvious choice for a BAD.

Actually there was talk of a TOR battle pack. Actually it was first mentioned as KOTOR, then changed to TOR and then it was said that they were taking the figures and putting them out through the realistic figure line (BAD, TVC, whichever)

Commander

I was thinking the other day, maybe Hasbro could make a small Kotor wave in the new build a droid line. The droid to build could be T3, or HK-47, and then have four or five figures from kotor 1 and 2 (just the team members like Canderous, Carth, Zaalbar, Mission, Kreia, Mira, Bao-dur, etc., and maybe a new lightside Revan or Jedi Exile). It's pretty unlikely, but I think it would be awesome.

I had an idea for troopers:

Havoc Squad multipack (Target or Wal-Mart exclusive):
    Aric Jorgan, Elara Dorne, M1-4X, Yuun (new molds), and Tanno Vik (repaint of Republic Trooper with Weequay head)

All of them would be in orange armor for simplicity's sake, then they could rerelease Dorne and Jorgan individually, just remold the heads so the helmets were non-removable, and give each a repeating cannon and a blaster rifle to make the player character - male and female! For the name on the box, they could just put "Havoc Squad commander".
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRevan16 View Post
    I was thinking the other day, maybe Hasbro could make a small Kotor wave in the new build a droid line. The droid to build could be T3, or HK-47, and then have four or five figures from kotor 1 and 2 (just the team members like Canderous, Carth, Zaalbar, Mission, Kreia, Mira, Bao-dur, etc., and maybe a new lightside Revan or Jedi Exile). It's pretty unlikely, but I think it would be awesome.
    Some of those might be too obscure for Hasbro so how about...
    A brand new Darth Revan, lightside Revan, Jedi Exile, Darth Sion
    Vitiate likes this.

Just curious
    Since Hasbro said they were doing a TOR battlepack but now are moving the figures to the regular line, what figures from TOR should/could we expect to see? Obviously they could take Malgus, Shae and Republic trooper and put them all together. However, when they said they are moving them to the regular line made me think there are at least two figures we not yet seen coming. Definitely hoping one is Satele, but who do you think these figures could be?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast