Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Please use the correct forum for Forum Feedback and Suggestions. The admins and mods will pay more attention to that forum in the future, I know we've been lacking in the past.

2. Thanks from: StarWarsMonsters

I have some problems when trying to attach pics using the "Insert Image" button. It simply doesn't want to attach anything, and I have to go to the old way of using [img][/img]
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I've had that problem too. When I hit the "my photos" button I get a new window pop up that shows me the main forum page instead of my photos.

Hmmm why was the "thanks" thing changed? Were some scummers to stupid to understand what it means?

"the following users are thankful for this helpful post."
    Everything gets old, everyone is dull
    so I keep changing
    everything is gay, everyone is fake
    so I can't hang around

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    I have some problems when trying to attach pics using the "Insert Image" button. It simply doesn't want to attach anything, and I have to go to the old way of using [img][/img]
    I get this all the time now. Try clicking in an empty section of the message field until the two paste icons switch from grayed out to active:

Now hit the Insert Image button and try using it again. It should work.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    I've had that problem too. When I hit the "my photos" button I get a new window pop up that shows me the main forum page instead of my photos.
    This is a totally different glitch that I have not experienced until replying to Sergiu above, just now. I don't know what's going one with that one...

EDIT: Evidently the above method also works for the problem you're having. Give it a try.

7. Thanks from: Sergiu

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMonsters View Post
    This is a totally different glitch that I have not experienced until replying to Sergiu above, just now. I don't know what's going one with that one...

EDIT: Evidently the above method also works for the problem you're having. Give it a try.
    Sorry for the slow response but I did and it does work. Thanks!

I know the set avatar size is 80x80 is there opportunity to increase when posting here? Like if you increase your post amount that grants you a bigger size avatar?
    "Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."

An Attakus section and the ability for a 500 x 200 sig banner would be cool.

Also why does spellcheck not work with the board?

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    An Attakus section and the ability for a 500 x 200 sig banner would be cool.

Also why does spellcheck not work with the board?
    I'd also like to see Attakus given its own thread area..., I've spoken to the people who work for Attakus via their Facebook page & I've been told there will be more 1:10 scale Star Wars statues announced early next year so it'd be good to have somewhere specific to talk about these new collectibles & also somewhere to discuss what's already been made.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsMonsters View Post
    I get this all the time now. Try clicking in an empty section of the message field until the two paste icons switch from grayed out to active:

Now hit the Insert Image button and try using it again. It should work.

It happened again. What is said above might work when using advanced posting settings but not all the time I want to go to advanced.
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast