Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Wave 2 2013

I still can't believe there's only going to be around 30 figures. And it was said that Sim Aloo, who we've been expecting soon, is on the short list if TVC returns. If that's the case, what OT figures are on the list for 2013, if not popular ones like Aloo? Just retools of TIE pilots and Scout Troopers and Sandtroopers? Surely they got something fresh baking in the oven.
    Last edited by tanksmasher; 07-20-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    Wish List: Klaatu, Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Weequay (sail barge), Saelt-Marae, Tessek, Geezum, Fozec, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Merc Pilot, Gailid.

I love the TAC Yavin Luke sculpt but the head is just so so bad. I'll probably get this one, but I can see Hasbro re-using the bulk of that sculpt (and replacing the head with an all-new, yet equally as bad head). I'll buy the A-Wing pilot too. Maybe Biggs. I just hope we're not headed for another year of Biggs. I couldn't care less about Vader, Mace, and the Clones. I'll buy Mara too, but I am almost certain it will be that same stupid sleeveless jumpsuit outfit instead of the one we wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    Surely they got something fresh baking in the oven.
    I hope. Half of this line is repacks. Should this wave be at celebration 6?
    Last edited by Sybeck1; 07-22-2012 at 07:50 PM.

GNT

Quote Originally Posted by tanksmasher View Post
    I still can't believe there's only going to be around 30 figures.
    It'll be agood move by Hasbro to get the line back under control, I'd rather have 30 figures instead of 60+ that are mostly reissues.

High Admiral

I too have no issue with 30 figures. We have a better chance of finding them at least. I'm not so sold on BAD this time around. Higher price point + weaker selection. I really only want Mara from this wave. The rest depend entirely on the following:

1) How good they are in photos
    2) Packing Quantity.

If it looks like Mara will be short packed and this wave won't hit pegs, then I'll buy the wave just to ensure I get her. And knowing Hasbro, that's probably their master plan.

To fill out this case assortment, they should double 4 of the figures. My choice would be, Luke (Ceremony), Mara Jade (Jedi), Bespin-Trap Vader (interchangeable hands), and the A-Wing Pilot. Hasbro's choice will be to include a Sandtrooper, a Scout Trooper, a Clone Trooper (Ph1)- Sergeant, and the Geonosian Warrior, all from Wave 1. Or perhaps an Ep. 1 Obi Wan, Qui Gonn, Naboo Soldier and Daultay Dofine?!?!
    I can't believe I've started buying LEGO
    (They don't seem to have a problem stocking the shelves)

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    It'll be agood move by Hasbro to get the line back under control, I'd rather have 30 figures instead of 60+ that are mostly reissues.
    It may be 30+, that are mostly re-issues.
    I can't believe I've started buying LEGO
    (They don't seem to have a problem stocking the shelves)

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Agreed! Financially, this is a good idea in general. Think of it this way, there is 25+ figures left for the rest of the year for TVC within a 4 month time frame. 30+ figures over the course of an entire year for the Legacy Collection helps my wallet recover alot from the Holidays 2012.
    Last edited by prequelsonly07; 07-23-2012 at 03:31 AM.
    Surviving as a Mechanical Engineering Student is no easy task. My last semester is flying by!

I'll buy the whole wave despite repacks. My love for mechs is given.
    Last edited by Notorious_Boba; 07-23-2012 at 09:50 AM.

One would have thought there were more deserving repacks/repaints. Very disappointing. The Vader looks ridiculous.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast