Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Pilot Battle Droid Mini-Bust

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Wouldn't mind getting this, the reason why I missed out on the battle droid is because I didn't like how it can talk, but this looks good but would also like a super battle droid to go with it.
    To me, this was a nice sculpt of the Battle Droid. If the only reason why you did not get one was because of the voice activated feature, just don't give it any thought and reconsider. If you like Battle Droids, the button is well disguised and you'll never now it can talk unless you press on it. I'm looking forward to getting all BD's and making a small army, but I'll try getting them at a lower price.
    "The best Star Wars collection isn't the one with the biggest or most expensive items, but the one holding a special meaning to the collector." - Steve Sansweet

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    In a moment of brilliance I hatched an ingenious plan to combat this problem...

...I removed the battery.

hahaha yeah but still I didn't like how you had the feature there it made it seem more like a toy then a collectable but that's my opinion.
    "After a thousand years, Korriban is ours again." - Darth Malgus

High Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by stylie_steve View Post

Just not impressed with GG's first Battle Droid I kind of stopped wanting the Pilot and Security. I may bite if the do OOM-9 however.
    I was actually the other way. Bought the first BD bust just so I had one in my collection and was so impressed with the detail on it that I plan to get the others.

•    
    Now I've got myself a standard Battle Droid I'm pondering on getting this as a companion piece.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I'll probably pick this one up at some point.
    Does anyone know if these will have the same "Roger Roger" speech or something different?
    Last edited by Watto; 11-17-2012 at 08:17 AM.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Watto View Post
    I'll probably pick this one up at some point.
    Does anyone know if these will have the same "Roger Roger" speech or something different?
    It would be nice if it didn't have the speech on this one, it'd show it's not simply a repaint that way..., guess its a question for the Q&A thread though.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    ...it'd show it's not simply a repaint ...
    None of the battle droids are repaints. They all have different arm poses and this one has no backpack (as the original plain one did).
    I'm passing on all the color versions. The original one is enough for me.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    None of the battle droids are repaints. They all have different arm poses and this one has no backpack (as the original plain one did).
    I'm passing on all the color versions. The original one is enough for me.
    I'm probably going to wait until this turns up cheap on a website, not keen on the current price. I like the standard version more in the flesh than I did from pictures so the other versions would look pretty good with it I think.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

High Admiral

•    
    It was only a matter of time this bust was going to be released. Its a no brainer for me so i`ll be pre-ordering one.

Just got email from GG that's this has been canceled.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast