Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Ewok Scouts 2-Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    I get what you mean. But not for me, I can't have those POTF2 monstrosities amongst the newer ones.

Oh, don't worry! Oochee will be standing in the shadows at the back! Ninja Ewok.
    Rebels....I have a bad feeling about this.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Oh, don't worry! Oochee will be standing in the shadows at the back! Ninja Ewok.
    I loved how Oochee was all black, and do wish this new one was like that too. But not enough for me keep the old one over this awesome new one.
    I love to retire out old figures, especially when they are part of a "set", and newer figures have come out. I cant have those old Ewoks next to new ones, so I was delighted when the new Teebo finally was announced.

There are still some ugly Skiff Guards that I really wanna replace, that are now made to look so bad by the new ones.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    The good news is that Chukha-Trok is sculpted and ready to go, we're just waiting on details on when he'll be released...
    Chukha-Trok on the way?; sounds like great news to me.

And this 2-pack looks really nice. Finally all those who wanted Widdle can lay their mits on him.

Commodore

•    
    Remember when two Ewoks came on a single card in the basic figure line and cost the same as one figure
    abwillhoite likes this.
    John316

Quote Originally Posted by ctonra View Post
    Remember when two Ewoks came on a single card in the basic figure line and cost the same as one figure
    Those days are over. Just like two Jawas turned into one. It is why Hasbro tries to put extra accessories in with those figures

Quote Originally Posted by DulokShaman View Post
    Chukha-Trok on the way?; sounds like great news to me.
    It seems like good news until you realize that Chukha-Trok has been "on the way" for over 2 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by ctonra View Post
    I remember the days before that when Ewoks came packaged individually on a card and cost exactly the same as one figure.

When this guy:

Cost exactly the same as this guy:
    Last edited by bigbarada; 07-13-2012 at 09:27 AM.
    duro, matto and abwillhoite like this.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I wanna have the same last dream again,
    The one where I wake up and I'm alive.

Ty

As much loved as Wicket is, I would have bought Amanaman so fast if I had the chance as a kid.

These Ewoks have really grown on me, it makes me feel bad for not being caught up on them.. I need like... every single one since Chirpa! Ugh! Collectors regret!
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Dear Hasbro: Tzizvvt, Reegesk, Sim Aloo and a new Saelt Marae Now!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    No, they have done EU Ewoks before - what about Kaink and the 3 Comic pack Ewoks?

The good news is that Chukha-Trok is sculpted and ready to go, we're just waiting on details on when he'll be released...
    Hi Sidious!

Where did you hear this info? Did I miss something?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    It seems like good news until you realize that Chukha-Trok has been "on the way" for over 2 years now.
    Only thing is that now we have words that he is finally sculpted, at least according to what darth_sidious said. I'd call that good news (unless it's a hoax of course).
    Last edited by DulokShaman; 07-13-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast