Thread: nothing

Lieutenant Commander

nothing

Well.............................................. .............I can see that apparently nobody in the Birmingham area has seen squat since TPM wave - just like it is here in Troy/Montgomery/Dothan.
    Last edited by princeboomer; 06-18-2012 at 09:37 AM.

I live in the Auburn area. We've seen Aayla wave a couple times. Never seen Malgus wave. TPM is clogging up a bunch of stores.
    FEEDBACK

R.I.P. MCA

Fleet Admiral

I'm in Millbrook , but don't collect the new junk , but can always look out for anyone.

-James

I used to live in the Birmingham area and moved to the Charlotte, NC area with my job. It's been dead over here in new TVC and Movie Moments since the spring. Don't understand why new stuff isn't consistent, at least on the east coast side.

Lieutenant Commander

5 months since I started this thread and not A SINGLE case has shown up here since the TPM wave that is still hangning at the local WM. RIDICULOUS

I finally found a Gam Guard at the Springville WM then Aayla and Skiff Guard at TRU at the Summit.

First new figures I've seen since May.

•    
    I seem to be the only one controlling the Mobile, AL area. Some items get picked off immediately after I snag them (remnants of the Gamorrean Guard case, etc.), but its easy huntin' here for the most part. I think there MAY be one scalper in the area but that's it.

Lieutenant Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeast View Post
    I seem to be the only one controlling the Mobile, AL area. Some items get picked off immediately after I snag them (remnants of the Gamorrean Guard case, etc.), but its easy huntin' here for the most part. I think there MAY be one scalper in the area but that's it.
    I used to be in that area monthly and usually had good luck. The problem in my area is that no new product has shown up in a year in the immediate area, and in the larger cities an hour away it gets snatched up quickly.