Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: New, unrevealed Indiana Jones Prototypes?

  1. #31
    Emperor's Hand Billy_Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    South Texas

    Really? I missed that...wonder what it will be?

  2. #32
    High Admiral monstermonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New York

    It'll be one of the thousands of Hasbro Mutt Williams (T-Shirt and Snake version) figures that pegwarmed for years.

    Or, probably some Gentle Giant mini bust or something. I'm seriously doubting it'll be any new figure or toy from Hasbro. The line's dead, guys. It's not coming back.

  3. #33
    Emperor Idpullthecurtain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    A galaxy far, far away....

    Quote Originally Posted by phillipmscott View Post
    Well, they have said that the BluRay available online this Autumn will have as yet unrevealed exclusive merchandise attached...
    Do you have a source for that?
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

  4. #34
    Rear Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Exeter, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    Do you have a source for that?
    Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures Regular and Exclusive Online Limited Blu-ray Pre-orders UK

    "The Limited Collector's Set Edition will be exclusively available online and will offer soon to be announced exclusive memorabilia. These, and other specifications will be posted as soon as they are made known."
    Last edited by phillipmscott; 06-25-2012 at 02:44 PM.
    Screw Bo'Shek - I'm the only Rockabilly in the Star Wars universe...

  5. #35
    Moff
    Join Date
    Mar 2004

    Sadly, that kind of "exclusive merchandise" almost never, ever means toys. Especially for Indy, for which we know the toys were never a successful part of their merchandizing history, either back in the 80s or in 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipmscott View Post
    Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures Regular and Exclusive Online Limited Blu-ray Pre-orders UK"The Limited Collector's Set Edition will be exclusively available online and will offer soon to be announced exclusive memorabilia. These, and other specifications will be posted as soon as they are made known."

  6. #36
    Rear Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Exeter, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Sadly, that kind of "exclusive merchandise" almost never, ever means toys. Especially for Indy, for which we know the toys were never a successful part of their merchandizing history, either back in the 80s or in 2008.
    I have to agree. More likely to be some kind of case for the disks - perhaps in the form of the Ark or a "property of Dr Jones" crate.
    Last edited by phillipmscott; 06-27-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    Screw Bo'Shek - I'm the only Rockabilly in the Star Wars universe...

  7. #37
    High Admiral Aussie_Nick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia

    Here's another Indy prototype hard copy i have.I'm not sure what line it was from,if anyone has any info i would love to hear form them.





    SWDave and Tyranusspotting like this.
    WTB:Ugnaught ESB 45 Back proof & POTF Cromalin.
    Always interested in buying first Shots,Proofs,Cromalins & Miscards of different characters.



  8. #38
    Rear Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Exeter, UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Nick View Post
    Here's another Indy prototype hard copy i have.I'm not sure what line it was from,if anyone has any info i would love to hear form them.





    Cool but weird. Not a look we saw in the movies. Seems like the head / scarf is a single piece, so that discounts the erroneous inclusion of an accessory from another line (reversed neckerchief from young Indy, GI Joe Dreadnok scarf). So, EU portrayal ? Possible concept or comic pack figure ? Any Marvel / Dark Horse experts out there ?
    Last edited by phillipmscott; 07-04-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    SWDave likes this.
    Screw Bo'Shek - I'm the only Rockabilly in the Star Wars universe...

  9. #39
    Emperor's Hand Billy_Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    South Texas

    No idea...definitely an interesting piece. I bet someone over at the Raven might know.

  10. #40
    Admiral Greycap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Nick View Post
    Here's another Indy prototype hard copy i have.I'm not sure what line it was from,if anyone has any info i would love to hear form them.
    Looks like something from the "INDIANA JONES and the Cowboys and Aliens" movie.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •