Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Great Lakes Finds #32 - Collectors, ....ASSEMBLE!!

Great Lakes Finds #32 - Collectors, ....ASSEMBLE!!

The previous thread is at 521 so time to roll the odometer over.

Ok, i know the title isn't star wars-y, but I thought it sounded like a good rallying call for collectors to unite in the face of empty pegs and increasingly harder to find stock. Plus, there's no singular thing going on in the hobby at the moment to call-out to in the title.

In truth, I just thought it sounded cool.

My amazon order arrived today with 3 unpunched vintage figures in a box and not a bubble mailer.. I got the 501st trooper to be caught up until the Tarkin wave and the pink scar variant Dr Evazan. The Kithaba I ordered unfortunately came as the brown bandana version which I already have. I still need the Red Bandana Kithaba. Nothing new or of note at my local Target.

Lisaleia77

Emperor's Hand

•    
    I think when they updated the site they did away with thread limits. I know the vintage section has threads one 10000 posts

They updated the site?

And honestly, I thought the 500 reply cutoff thing was just some kind of self-imposed rule that someone from this group suggested. I've never visited any other threads on RS except this one so I never noticed.
    Last edited by Commander_Thire; 06-02-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Moff

Thire, you should've named this Tumbleweeds Assemble...or Great Void of Nothingness Assemble. Are people still checking WMs and Targets? I have...and it sucks
    Become a fan of Mick Morris on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mick-M...GE/77630863794

Anyone seeing the Avenger's 6" stuff? I am, but I keep missing the Hulk! Any help would be appreciated!
    Things I need :
    ML Avengers 6" Cpt. America
    NECA AvPR Predalien
    (at LESS than eBay prices)
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom..." -Stephen Colbert

Moff

Genesis, just sent you a PM. Sorry for not seeing it until now.

d
    Become a fan of Mick Morris on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mick-M...GE/77630863794

Quote Originally Posted by SpamWesell View Post
    Thire, you should've named this Tumbleweeds Assemble...or Great Void of Nothingness Assemble. Are people still checking WMs and Targets? I have...and it sucks
    LOL Honest to God, I nearly called this thread, "tumbleweeds in the aisles". But being the optimistic soul that I am, I figured things would pick up eventually, rendering the title moot.

Turns out I was somewhat right, today I found Hoth Luke, Imp. Navy Trooper and Darth Malgus which went to someone who called dibs on him. Found these at the Roseville Target on Gratiot.

I went and saw Roger Waters 'The Wall' last night and it blew my mind completely.

Errm, no no sightings...
    Things I need :
    ML Avengers 6" Cpt. America
    NECA AvPR Predalien
    (at LESS than eBay prices)
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom..." -Stephen Colbert

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    I went and saw Roger Waters 'The Wall' last night and it blew my mind completely.
    I officially hate you now!!! I couldn't afford to get tix the last time he came to perform it too. Ugh!

Did get to see him do DSOTM a few years back though. Saw Floyd (sans Roger) back in 88 and 94 too but really would love to have seen The Wall. My favorite band ever!

11. Thanks from: Plaiddevil
Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast