Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Latest Kotobukiya purchase(s)....

•    

Latest Kotobukiya purchase(s)....

I thought it'd be interesting to see what people have bought of late i.e. what's new to you??? I'll start off with todays arrival for me..., I've got the 1/7 scale Utapau Clone Trooper, taken a bit of time to get to me as I bought it off of ebay from a Comic Shop retailer in America so I had to get it through Customs & pay the fee's BUT anyway, it arrived today & I'm happy with it!!!

Last edited by kevb0977; 05-17-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    Sergiu and SamAdam1230 like this.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

CONGRATS!! Looks great!
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

3. Thanks from: kevb0977

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    CONGRATS!! Looks great!
    Thankyou, I wasn't originally going to get this one BUT I changed my mind as I thought the quality of these figures was/is really good so worthy of having in my trooper collection!!! I eventually want to remove my Clone Wars Jedi from the shelf & add clone troopers in their place..., so it'll become a clone shelf & I'll have original trilogy figures on a seperate shelf, that's the plan anyway.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I think I'm going to sell or trade my Koto Stormtrooper. I won't even try to repose him. My cousin liked it I might give it to him
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

•    
    I think I'm going to sell or trade my Koto Stormtrooper. I won't even try to repose him. My cousin liked it I might give it to him
    I'm not particularly fond of the pose of that Stormtrooper myself, also I think the base is too big & takes up alot of space BUT I wont part with it..., it's still another Stormtrooper in my collection & recently I've realised that I have less Stormtroopers than I do clones & so I want to be concentrating more on trying to find other Stormtroopers & buying anything else I like as a secondary choice, in theory it sounds like a plan..., if I can find what I'm looking for, now that's another matter???
    "Look Sir, Droids"

My Koto Stormie has the tendency to lean forward quite a bit. Tried everything, boiling water, hairdryer etc. Still leans after a while. This was a fail from Koto alas...
    COLLECTION
    FEEDBACK

•    
    My Koto Stormie has the tendency to lean forward quite a bit. Tried everything, boiling water, hairdryer etc. Still leans after a while. This was a fail from Koto alas...
    I couldn't get mine to go into the stand properly until today..., I was obviously not being heavy handed with it when I've tried on previous occassions, it's finally sitting (standing even) on the base as it should now though, only time will tell if it starts to lean at all.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Moff

I just missed out on the new koto obiwan on ebay (he sold for $52). Oh well, I will patiently wait for another good deal.

•    
    My Utapau clone trooper wasn't really a great deal to be honest, the cost of the figure was good but with shipping & customs charges it ended up costing me £93.70!!! I'm still happy I have the figure though...
    Last edited by kevb0977; 05-16-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Sub-Lieutenant

That Utapau one looks good placed near (and maybe a bit behind) the ARTFX Cody. Not that I have that setup myself, but I saw them displayed together somewhere along the line.

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast