Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BradKulp

Thread: Power Of The Jedi General Discussion Thread

GNT

Power Of The Jedi General Discussion Thread

Discuss all random Power Of The Jedi stuff here in the general discussion thread.

Commander

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of oysters cried out in terror...and were suddenly silenced."

Midshipman

Any other places or threads where I can find canons for my 2002 X-Wing? Just picked one up from eBay, but need to snag a few missing parts. Seems like their modern additions are pretty solid as far as quality and detail.

•    
    Geez this line gets no respect.
    Kinda underrated IMHO. The FX-7 Medical Droid??
    C'mon now.
    Doop likes this.
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet its farthest from."

member Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society www.PSWCS.com

One of the best lines ever. A perfect mix of OT and TPM. I have nearly every figure from it.
    Thrawn cocked his black-blue eyebrow and said sardonically, "Ah!".

Hello Everyone,

I had been collecting Star Wars action figures from the later 90's until around 2004/2005 or so for the mere enjoyment of trying to collect all of them. I have since accumulated over 200 figures that are still in their original packaging from the Power of the Force figures, Episode I, Power of the Jedi, and the Saga action figure line. Unfortunately, at this point, I am looking to sell them all as they are just taking up too much room. I recently visited a vintage toy store that purchases all sorts of action figures and other toys. Now, I am not looking to make a fortune by any means on the action figures that I have been collecting, but am looking for a fair price. They were going to offer $1.00 apiece for the majority of the action figures.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to whether waiting a little longer until the new movies come out if the prices may go up slightly to maybe $3-4 per figure? Am I better off just selling to the toy store? What are your thoughts?

Rob

Keep them and wait for the new movies to come out, then try to sell the lot on Ebay or Craigslist. Take great pictures and know the shipping cost beforehand. Or try to find someone who has children and see if they can catch the Star Wars bug from you. I sold some of my hoard to parents who wanted to introduce their kids to Star Wars. It was a win-win situation.