Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: I'm proud of scummers

Banned

I'm proud of scummers

I would like to say that I'm proud of some of you scummers for seeing past the marketing BS eFX tries to sell and questioning it.

Not disagreeing or agreeing, but wondering if this is in reference to the Maul saber being resin or is it something else?
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

Banned

Tread lightly my friend with what you say about eFX around here...I hear theres a few scummers coming up missing and a few threads being deleated and locked..alot of ***** KISSING being done and palms being greased!!
    xMClass likes this.

Could not agree more with what you say. But as MC said, this is turning into a place where worship is our only option.

All I can say is... SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Welcome to the Western World nanny state, where political correctness rules and everyone fears consequence for speaking their mind.

If I have ever been flat-out been rude or out of line directly to one individual, then I sincerely apologize.

However, I will never apologize for voicing my concerns - at a forum - where I'd hope to be able to discuss these concerns openly and listen/debate the view point with other likeminded people.

As Shadow said, the Q&A thread was supposed to be humorous satire. If (certain) people bothered to read it you'd have noticed I never went too far - particularly concerning Bryan's health or any personal matters. I would NEVER wish any ill toward Bryan or eFX...

...BUT, I'm not going to sit here like a gutless wonder and not have an open opinion (or crack at) their business practices.

This is why we're all here, isn't it? The universal love of collecting Star Wars? Some things are great, some things are not...

If we can't discuss them here among people united by a common love, where can we discuss them???
    Last edited by Mandible; 04-01-2012 at 03:04 PM.
    xMClass likes this.

3-2-1 lock or should I say delete. Tell you guys the truth it's just not worth it these days. Just don't buy the stuff. eFX will not change until they are gone forever.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 04-01-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Sergiu likes this.
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    However, I will never apologize for voicing my concerns - at a forum - where I'd hope to be able to discuss these concerns openly and listen/debate the view point with other likeminded people.

As Shadow said, the Q&A thread was supposed to be humorous satire. If (certain) people bothered to read it you'd have noticed I never went too far - particularly concerning Bryan's health or any personal matters. I would NEVER wish any ill toward Bryan or eFX...
    Everyone is free to speak their concerns. Everyone is free to say they're tired of cointinuously reading complaints. Everyone can say or write whatever he/her wants. As long as there is respect everything is fine.

You don't have the right of making a satire by taking someone's place and then making fun of him or his company or the people who work at this company. You don't have the right of making fun of someone or someone's company by saying they're dead or out of business. You're not them.

If you don't want their products shut up and don't buy them or pre-order them.

If you have a problem with them solve it directly with them, file a complaint, request a reimbursement or talk to your credit card company. You have that right.

These forums have rules, based on respecting each other... you're continously crossing the line.
    MTFBWY
    MA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio View Post

If you have a problem with them solve it directly with them, file a complaint, request a reimbursement or talk to your credit card company. You have that right.
    This is the biggest joke yet,are you serious! You need someone to return emails,phone calls anything for that to happen..yet another MOD defending them! Let me guess every MOD has recieved a perfect helmet and has no complaint at all with the way eFX is handling the customer service and how they avoid all emails,phone calls and ect!! Come on man open your eyes and grow some gonads because I know we are not the only ones that feel this way!
    Last edited by MasterCollector; 04-01-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    Mandible and USN1317 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio View Post
    Everyone is free to speak their concerns. Everyone is free to say they're tired of cointinuously reading complaints. Everyone can say or write whatever he/her wants. As long as there is respect everything is fine.

You don't have the right of making a satire by taking someone's place and then making fun of him or his company or the people who work at this company. You don't have the right of making fun of someone or someone's company by saying they're dead or out of business. You're not them.

If you don't want their products shut up and don't buy them or pre-order them.

These forums have rules, based on respecting each other... you're continously crossing the line.
    Would you like to clarify this?

There's a clear division among members because some people agree with my views/approach... obviously YOU DO NOT.

If you don't like what I have to say, you have the choice NOT TO READ anything that I post (I'm not holding a gun to your head)... pretty simple, I would have thought - then other likeminded people could choose to engage in conversion that stimulates them.
    Last edited by Mandible; 04-01-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    This is the biggest joke yet,are you serious! You need someone to return emails,phone calls anything for that to happen..yet another MOD defending them!
    Beautifully said.

I'm sick of saying it, but we ALL agree their products are great. Stop with the, "you don't have to order them, bla, bla, bla"

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Would you like to clarify this?
    Oh please! Now you haven't wrote anything offensive... this is really amusing.

There is a feature that can show your own posts... use it.
    MTFBWY
    MA

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast