Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Which unmade Jabba's Skiff/Barge figures are most desired?

Sy Snootles and Ree yees would be AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by Meesa_Mike View Post
    My list for skiff and barge:

Sgt. Doallyn
    Velken
    Taym Dren
    Fozec
    Klaatu

My list for other Jabba denizens:

Cane Adiss
    Geezum
    Ishi Tibb
    Yoxgit
    Jabba Palace Door Droid
    Yakface (NS)
    Ree Yees (NS)
    EV-9D9 (NS)
    8-D8 (NS)
    Sy Snootles (puppet)
    Loje Nella
    Worrt

That's all.
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be UNNATURAL.

I would just add Yuzzum to that list. Based on the original puppet one not the CGI one.

Quote Originally Posted by Meesa_Mike View Post
    My list for skiff and barge:

Sgt. Doallyn
    Velken
    Taym Dren
    Fozec
    Klaatu

My list for other Jabba denizens:

Cane Adiss
    Geezum
    Ishi Tibb
    Yoxgit
    Jabba Palace Door Droid
    Yakface (NS)
    Ree Yees (NS)
    EV-9D9 (NS)
    8-D8 (NS)
    Sy Snootles (puppet)
    Loje Nella
    Worrt

That's all.
    +Melina Carniss
    + Harc Seff
    + Vedain
    + all the human skiff guards
    + Laudica
    ++++ (Get the idea that there's a lot I still want from Jabba's Palace?)

Quote Originally Posted by Simdog View Post
    Ishi Tibb's species has been sorely overlooked by Hasbro. There is no reason why they have not made the palace henchman. It could be the foundation to make the ones seen in the briefing room scene.
    After that, they could hit some of the prequel Ishi Tibs. Oh, wait. It's Hasbro. No PT backgrounders.....
    Cane_Adiss likes this.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Lieutenant Commander eriks_mask's Avatar

I posted this over on Yakface.com a bit ago. Do you think Hasbro would pursue a Jabba themed battle pack similar to last years Toys R us exclusive Ewok and Pilot sets. Here's a mock up of what I think would be feasible. Most would be retools and repaints of existing sculpts.

Here's the breakdown...

Gartogg A straight repack of the fan pleasing VC Gamorrean Guard. Who doesn't want more of these guys?
    Tawss Khaa An VC Imperial Navy Officer body with new headsculpt. The head could be retooled to work with the Cantina character Mosep down the line. He would also include a new PVC "scarf" piece.
    Worrt More an accessory than a figure. Brand new sculpt, not sure if he would even need articulation.
    8D8 "Build a Droid" BG-J38's arms and legs with a new torso and head. Also a good candidate to repackage on a vintage card IF/WHEN Vintage returns.
    Sqt. Doallyn The elusive Doallyn shares the same outfit from the neck down as Bane Malar. I always theorized that Bane's helmet was either a prototype, lost/ broken, or proved to difficult for the actor/stuntman to see out of. This figure would include a new helmet, which could be reused if Hasbro made the skiff guard Brock Starsher.
    Yoxgit would round out the pack as a simple repaint of the second variation "Legacy" Ugnaught.

Khaa could even reuse the scarf from the Cantina Givin figure whose name is eluding me right now. One less piece to tool. This is such a knockout set (as are all of the others you posted at Yakface) that you just wonder why Hasbro doesn't just steal the idea.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Emperor's Hand trandoshanhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Khaa could even reuse the scarf from the Cantina Givin figure whose name is eluding me right now. One less piece to tool. This is such a knockout set (as are all of the others you posted at Yakface) that you just wonder why Hasbro doesn't just steal the idea.
    Elis Helrot.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

•    
    That actually looks like the scarf from Elis Helrot tweeked a bit to look thinner. I would love a set like this too although I think I would prefer Doallyn with the white suit.

•    
    great mock-up...id buy it in a second

Damn you e_m! I must have that set. Seriously great job as always, Hasbro should really take heed of your work.
    Most wanted new/redone:
    Vedain, 8D8, Klaatu, Lak Sivrak, Barada, Tessek, EV-9D9, Yotts Orren, Velken Tezeri, Fozec...Oh well there's always the next presentation....right?.....right?

Question

Is there any other source material showing this guy? Every time I get that brief glimpse (of the back of his head, if I recall correctly) of him in ROTJ I wonder who the mysterious bald guy is. I know I've looked before, but I didn't even remember that BigBarada's http://skiffguards.com/ had this image of him. Either I missed it, or given there isn't much to see, I just forgot about. But that's more than we see in the movie. I'm intrigued... I'd like to see the costume.

Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-10-2012, 10:38 AM