Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: I hope I am not the only NON Prequel hate!

Banned

I hope I am not the only NON Prequel hate!

Hope there are many more. its hard to be a prequel lover in public at times. I like them, are they as great as the OT, hell no. Are they better than 90% of the big summer blockbuster movies out today? GOD YES!!!!

Admiral

I'm a fan of the prequels Revenge of the Sith is my favorite SW film besides Empire Strikes Back

•    
    No I like them too and my sentiments pretty much echo yours. I like the OT way more but I can definitely get into the prequels. ROTS is definitely my favorite of the bunch.
    Last edited by Michael_Knight; 03-16-2012 at 06:50 PM.

•    
    The PT is good, they are better then a lot of movies released through out the years.
    Sheldon: Why are you crying?
    Penny
    : Because I'm stupid!
    Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Emperor's Hand trandoshanhunter's Avatar

I don't hate the PT(to an extent, I admit), but I think they could have been done better. ROTS was good, the other two, eh, not that much, but there not completely bad.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

ROTS is better then ROTJ IMO. Even though Jabbas palace, Sarlacc Battle, DS 2 space battle and Emperor are awesome, I just think Revenge is better then Jedi.
    Who else wears a hat like that?

Banned

I knew a lot of people hated TPM but I didnt know of a hate for AOTC until I started reading boards. WTF!!!! HOW CAN ANYONE HATE AOTC!!!
    NabooTatoo and Darthroeluz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner_Babe View Post
    I knew a lot of people hated TPM but I didnt know of a hate for AOTC until I started reading boards. WTF!!!! HOW CAN ANYONE HATE AOTC!!!
    I like AOTC and started a ten year anniversary thread which was welcomed with almost all negative remarks. A lot of people don't like it because of the love story and what they deem as the "ruining of yoda". Which if course refers to the infamous light saber battle. I thought Yoda using a light saber was awesome and those that criticize that need to look at Ewoks running around killing stormtroopers when they can barely walk.
    Who else wears a hat like that?

•    
    I think with AOTC a lot of haters dislike the romance scenes. They are pretty bad but it doesn't keep me from enjoying it. The Coruscant chase scene, Kamino, and the arena battle are fun segments and that's the majority of the movie. I wasn't a big fan of Yoda fighting though. When I was a kid I always envisioned powerful force users like the Emperor and Yoda as not needing lightsabers because their skill level was vastly beyond the need for one. More and flashier is not always better.

I enjoy the PT as much as the OT and I grew up with the OT. I don't think it's better than the OT but I enjoy watching them. Actually ROTS is up there with Empire Strikes Back as my two favorite movies. I also think AOTC is a underrated movie.
    Jang0 likes this.

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast