Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1330
Like Tree298Likes

Thread: NECA - Prometheus / Alien franchise

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsDad View Post
    Apologism: It was years and years later. They had evolved further with more withered carapaces to match their tubey power plant environment!

see that's easy
    They tried using the domes on during aliens but they kept cracking and splitting. Someone though they looked cool enough without it so they nixed the dome. Not sure why the arms and feet are different, though.
    Things I need :
    ML Avengers 6" Cpt. America
    NECA AvPR Predalien
    (at LESS than eBay prices)
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom..." -Stephen Colbert

Quote Originally Posted by cdubya View Post
    You should have, in my stores you usually only get one chance! No, it isn't. I imagine (like most Neca) that some have better paint app.s than others, but it's supposed to look like fogged-up glass. Those who were hoping for "smoked" must not want an accurate figure. He's as near perfect as one could hope for.
    I went ahead and got him, I had stashed one and it was still there while everything else was gone. Lucky me!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
    "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    Not sure why the arms and feet are different, though.
    It was years and years later. They had evolved further with more withered hands and feet to match their tubey power plant environment!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
    "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

I always kinda say the background radiation of the terraformer account for the limb differences.
    OdinsDad likes this.
    Things I need :
    NECA AvPR Predalien
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom..." -Stephen Colbert

Hey that's fine with me, too.

To anybody on the fence: DO IT, i haven't opened him yet, but man am I excited about it.

My desk is apart and all of my toys are in bins while I'm shifting offices at home, but I can't wait to get him displayed with the other Aliens figs.

I kinda want to exchange mine when I see some more. The dome is excessively frosty and his neck joint is soooo loose, the head just kind of flops. The 79 alien is one of my favorite designs (the other is the Dog) and I just kind of want everything to be right with it.

I love NECA, but the QC on this line is killing me.
    Things I need :
    NECA AvPR Predalien

What is difference between original Alien Warrior and new ones?

Mostly articulation.
    Things I need :
    NECA AvPR Predalien

Rear Admiral

SGT Windrix - RIP. At first I wasn't too thrilled about the figure, but then after hearing the story, quite a cool homage.

Action Figure Insider Godspeed “Sgt.” Windrix 1978-2014
    commandernarra likes this.

Poor guy. Rip
    commandernarra likes this.