Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Fighter Pods Thread

Fighter pods?

Anyone planning on collecting the upcoming fighter pods? (I hope this is the right place for a thread - did a search, but found nothing.)

I'm a sucker for blind-boxes, sadly, and I think the set looks cute. Definitely considering it...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Emperor's Hand

You know, I'm alittle confused on how these are being run. BBTS has a listing for a 16 pack that looks to have all the ones that appear in the blind packs.

I'm also a sucker for blind pack stuff (it's like the lottery), but if I can get all of them in one shot like that, it might be the better way to go. Either way, I'll probably grab some of these, as they remind me of the Galactic Heroes figures.

Grand Moff

•    
    saw these at NYCC and im very impressd
    Different size packs have different exclusives in .. the BLACK PODS will have rare ones in and the black pods will be in the larger priced packs... so they are still blind shipped. I have the Promo video on my facebook. and will upload it on youtube later If and when I get a chance.

I'll be getting the Jabba one for sure. Probably on ebay since I don't like the odds of finding him otherwise. The figures are cute, but I'll probably be very selective.

I am definitely looking to get these.

Hasbro has put up some nice pics
    Fighterpods.com
    My Toy Website
    Elkkthunder's Toy Room

Wants:

Thanks for the link! I absolutely love that bossk figure.
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.

I'm definately interested in the Millennium Falcon is anyone comes across it.

Fleet Admiral

Are these essentially the size, shape, and rubbery composition of SQUINKIES?

As any of us with little kids know, squinkies have been on the rise for months now. There are Disney squinkies, Barbi squinkies, Hot Wheels Squinkies, Marvel Superhero squinkies, Hello Kitty squinkies. Squinkies are a hot item nowadays.

Hasbro doesnt make squinkies (i think), but I think these FIGHTER PODS are Hasbro's counterattack to the squinkie revolution happening two aisles over in the TARGET toy department.

-Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by karnorjax View Post
    saw these at NYCC and im very impressd
    Different size packs have different exclusives in .. the BLACK PODS will have rare ones in and the black pods will be in the larger priced packs... so they are still blind shipped. I have the Promo video on my facebook. and will upload it on youtube later If and when I get a chance.
    Last edited by CLone_Wolf; 12-30-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Emperor's Hand

Quote Originally Posted by CLone_Wolf View Post
    Are these essentially the size, shape, and rubbery composition of SQUINKIES?
    In looking at the pic on Hasbro's site and assuming that the hand shown in the pic is a child's hand, I'd say they're slightly larger than Squinkies. Which would makes sense, as I'm sure Hasbro had to tweek the design alittle to avoid copyright issues. As for material, I think it's unknown at this point.

I still haven't gotten the whole Squinkie thing yet. They don't even look like that much fun. I thought about buying the Marvel ones, but always found a reason to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    I'm definately interested in the Millennium Falcon is anyone comes across it.
    Are you looking for just the ship? If so, I may be able to help as I'm not planning on keeping the ships, just the figures.

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast