Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Movie Heroes / Discover the Force

GNT

Recent Acquisitions - Movie Heroes / Discover the Force

Please post all your recent finds from these toylines here, to help others out please make sure to include where you got the item and how much it cost

High Admiral

Picked up Sebulba & Anakin's Podracers and the slightly retooled Armored Assault tank this morning at Walmart. They were priced at $24.96.

Picked up the New Discover the Force-Clone Wars Cody and Phase 2 Clone Trooper. Awesome Figures. Saw all the Discover the Force Repackers. Passed. Saga outstretched arm Vader?! Really? And Qui Gon also coming on Vintage card? Huh? Pass

Those are the movie heroes figs, aren't they? Discover the force is the walmart exclusive wave that is mostly new...
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by Jertej1 View Post
    Picked up the New Discover the Force-Clone Wars Cody and Phase 2 Clone Trooper. Awesome Figures. Saw all the Discover the Force Repackers. Passed. Saga outstretched arm Vader?! Really? And Qui Gon also coming on Vintage card? Huh? Pass
    Come on Hasbro! Ever since the VC came out, they having been offering versions of figs in the VC and Legends. One word for you hasbro, VARIETY!

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Those are the movie heroes figs, aren't they? Discover the force is the walmart exclusive wave that is mostly new...
    Thats correct, but with everything having the same card, its confusing. Youll have to fan through all the cards to see what youre looking for. You cant tell from just looking from the sides. Sucks.

I thought the discover the force figures had a different card. It's going to be the same except for the 3d glasses?
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, mosep.
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Picked up the Movie Heroes Obi Wan and Qui Gon today and will most likely return these when I find the TVC versions.

They are both straight repacks with a grappling hook accessory, And Obi Wan has no "Jedi kick" feature. Packaging looks alright, but the figures are definitely a waste of slots. I left a Battle Droid and a Shock Trooper on the racks. All the other figures from this wave were already gone.
    Last edited by Jerjerrod; 01-10-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    My Loose Collection
    MY FEEDBACK
    My Trade Thread
    Instagram: actionfigurecomics

High Admiral

Picked up the Qui-Gon today. I'd recommend only getting it if you are trying to save money, by passing on TVC version with cloak.

Picked up at a Smyths in Dublin, Ireland.

I saw all of the Class 1 Vehicles at Walmart this morning. I bought the Clone Trooper with BARC Speeder for $16.97, and left the others.

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast