Page 1 of 373 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1249Likes

Thread: GG Q&A Thread with Dreamwalker

•    

GG Q&A Thread with Dreamwalker

Hey guys,

So, I've been doing threads like this on Statue Marvels, Statue Forum and a few other places with some pretty good success. So, in the spirit of the holidays and in community-building, I'm opening a Q&A Thread on here. Post your questions (I know some of you have a LOT, so please do me a favor and limit your posts to 1-2 questions and one post a day each so I can answer everyone's questions in a timely fashion). I'll check the thread once a day and reply to the questions posted to the best of my ability. So... what do y'all want to know?

EDIT: Mods, requesting sticky status plz. KKTHXla~!
    Last edited by Rogue01; 12-15-2011 at 11:55 AM.
    Gregory Crafts
    Sales Coordinator
    Gentle Giant Studios, Inc.
    greg@gentlegiantstudios.com

2. Thanks from: andrew232, POTAFAN

What is GG's reaction to losing hardcore GG customers lately? Do they even care?
    TK/TB/CC-5400
    Check out my Collection
    Feedback
    Join the Anime thread!

Is the Walrus Man statue on the radar?

On you website you might have an item listed as pre-sale, but in reality it has been released. Do you plan on changing these? I wanted to use my $30 off on a maquette but it was never listed as in stock.

Also, when do you plan on releasing PGM information for 2012?
    ''Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
    my feedback
    "What is considered from a GG's point of view "near future"? " -- LightSword 07/08/13

Does GG have ANY plans to produce Classic Battlestar Galactica Mini-Busts? You know a Classic Cylon with a light-up roving eye would be SICK!!!!!
    "I'm so hardcore, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Captain

Does GG have a list of release dates from all previous busts/maquettes? I would like to add to my info. the release date of each bust/maquette. thanks!

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000
    What is GG's reaction to losing hardcore GG customers lately? Do they even care?
    Well, nothing like starting things off on the right foot, is there?

Do we care about our collectors? Yes. Can we ultimately control what our collectors decide to do with their money? No. All we can do is what we're doing right now, and that's maintaining our commitment to doing the best job we can at making cool things. Furthermore, if people have a problem with a cool thing they've bought from us, we're committed to fixing that problem as best as we can. What you guys choose to do with your disposable income is ultimately up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by benobi_70
    Is the Walrus Man statue on the radar?
    Define "on the radar." If you mean "is he currently in the works," then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by vader2001
    On you website you might have an item listed as pre-sale, but in reality it has been released. Do you plan on changing these? I wanted to use my $30 off on a maquette but it was never listed as in stock.

Also, when do you plan on releasing PGM information for 2012?
    What items are currently listed incorrectly? It's possible Jewell may have missed updating a few items after pre-orders were processed. If you let me know which ones I'll get them fixed.

2012 PGM info should be released early 2012. We're still finalizing a detail or two about next year's memberships.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi534
    Does GG have ANY plans to produce Classic Battlestar Galactica Mini-Busts? You know a Classic Cylon with a light-up roving eye would be SICK!!!!!
    Not at this time (although you're right, a classic toaster w/ roving eye would be sick indeed).

Quote Originally Posted by obibobkenobi
    Does GG have a list of release dates from all previous busts/maquettes? I would like to add to my info. the release date of each bust/maquette. thanks!
    Nope, not readily at hand. We'd have to go back and build one. Unfortunately, that's not something we've got the manpower to do right now.
    Last edited by Rogue01; 12-15-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    Gregory Crafts
    Sales Coordinator
    Gentle Giant Studios, Inc.
    greg@gentlegiantstudios.com

•    
    I got two questions for ya Greg.

2) What's up with the Bantha/Tusken statue?

1) More importantly, can we expect a Episode I-III Ki-Adi-Mundi mini-bust? SOON, I hope!:encouragement:
    Star Wars Prequel Appreciation Day on May 16th!

6, films, 1 saga! TPM 3D = Awesomeness!

Hey Greg, there has been some talk about Star Wars taking the back seat to your comic book stuff. Is that true?

Why do your Sucker Punch statues look so much better than anything else you guys are doing right now? I so wish I could buy SW product that looks as good as my Baby Doll and Amber statues.

I have decided to stop collecting your Vintage 12" figures for 2 reasons. The quality of the figures do not equal the cost. If these figures were solid and the right color I could understand. But $80 for a hollow figure doesn't makes sense to me. Second reason is, your shipping departments inability to get a nice product shipped to me. I know you guys are more than happy to replace them, but it shouldn't work that way. I might get Blue Snags and HammerHead, but I'm done. Any chances of you guys fixing these concerns?
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be.

MOPAR OR NO CAR

I haven't bought a GG item since the release of the Blue Coat Han Solo Hoth Minibust. My question for you is why should I jump back into the GG game? "Wow" me.
    Fire Mike Tomlin and Todd Haley - lifelong Steeler fan

My Feedback!

Page 1 of 373 1231151101 ... LastLast