Page 334 of 367 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3669
Like Tree1222Likes

Thread: GG Q&A Thread with Dreamwalker

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    Hey Chris,

I had a Spider-Man bust on order with a European supplier, but they e mailed me today to say they'll no longer be getting it, is there any way you can help me out please?

Btw Lightsword, I've tried to reply to you for the last 24 hours, you need to empty your PM's my friend.
    Which Spider-Man bust is it? I bought the red & blue version from Amazon.com, they also sell the Venom zombie version (didn't want that though), anyway the standard Spider-Man bust was reasonably priced & Amazon.com do all the shipping & customs fees so the price you see is the price you pay, I've bought most of my Marvel busts from them.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Which Spider-Man bust is it? I bought the red & blue version from Amazon.com, they also sell the Venom zombie version (didn't want that though), anyway the standard Spider-Man bust was reasonably priced & Amazon.com do all the shipping & customs fees so the price you see is the price you pay, I've bought most of my Marvel busts from them.

Depending on what it was you may need to go through Entertainmentearth.com or Big bad toy store. All our marvel items cannot be shipped directly to non-U.S territories , have you looked at Ebay ?

Alright guys the next reveal will be with Nerdist.com here's a hint of what it will be :

Last edited by Dreamwalker; 06-27-2014 at 10:40 AM.
    LightSword and kevb0977 like this.
    Yes I'm working on fixing those issues : http://i.imgur.com/fSV89.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Depending on what it was you may need to go through Entertainmentearth.com or Big bad toy store. All our marvel items cannot be shipped directly to non-U.S territories , have you looked at Ebay ?

Alright guys the next reveal will be with Nerdist.com here's a hint of what it will be :

A Darth Vader bust wearing a bad wig and eating bacon?? Fingers crossed for Porkins!!!
    Last edited by disgruntledjawa; 06-27-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

•    

Definitely has to be Porkins..., that's going to be a whole lot of polystone if it's him & a thumbs up from me too.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Is this gonna be another Spider-Pig thing?
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I should have thought of this Kev as I've gotten a couple of Marvel busts this way before lol. Took a look and got a Spidey 30 cheaper than I would have paid with FP.
    kevb0977 likes this.

Moff

Chris, if we choose to order multiple SDCC exclusives, will they all ship together even if we don't order them together in the same cart at checkout on the website? Thanks.

if I recall that's how they did it last year
    "The Brave do not fear the grave"