Page 134 of 366 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3656
Like Tree1220Likes

Thread: GG Q&A Thread with Dreamwalker

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    Armor you say?

Wow those are awesome! i always wanted to make a mandalorian esque trooper suit with like a light saber arm blade.

Hey guys,

Heres something that might be of interest

Speed trivia Contest

Speed Trivia Contest

GO GO GO

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Hey guys,

Heres something that might be of interest

Speed trivia Contest

Speed Trivia Contest

GO GO GO

Entered! I hope I win!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

•    
    Chris,

What are the chances that we could be given an option for the choice of base we have when buying a Gentle Giant statue??? I personally prefer the small rectangle bases you used to make, like the bases for the Stormtrooper statues & Boba Fett..., although the new round bases are nice, they are annoying when it comes to displaying the statues with these bases as they just take up too much room on a shelf..., most of us haven't got masses of space for our collections so it'd be great if Gentle Giant could think about that when designing a new base for the statues, the rectangle bases mean I can fit 7 statues on one of my shelves, the round ones reduce that to 4, not good for future collecting when all your space is taken up by vast bases!!!

Thanks.
    LightSword likes this.

Hey chris I was wondering if GG have ever considered making a Darth Plaguies MB ? If not I think it would be a good suggestion since I think he would be quiet popular also a Darth Krayt MB would be popular so make that another suggestion.

Just wanted to give Chris a big THANK YOU! for notifying me today I've won the super cool Zombie Menace poster in the contest.

After having some money stolen by someone in Amazon for an item I tried to purchase, getting Chris' E-mail today with the good news sure made my day.

Thanks for the good news, Chris!
    "The best Star Wars collection isn't the one with the biggest or most expensive items, but the one holding a special meaning to the collector." - Steve Sansweet

My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Chris,

What are the chances that we could be given an option for the choice of base we have when buying a Gentle Giant statue??? I personally prefer the small rectangle bases you used to make, like the bases for the Stormtrooper statues & Boba Fett..., although the new round bases are nice, they are annoying when it comes to displaying the statues with these bases as they just take up too much room on a shelf..., most of us haven't got masses of space for our collections so it'd be great if Gentle Giant could think about that when designing a new base for the statues, the rectangle bases mean I can fit 7 statues on one of my shelves, the round ones reduce that to 4, not good for future collecting when all your space is taken up by vast bases!!!

Thanks.
    hey Kevbo,

i know what you mean. i can see how it would be tough some times finding space for the busts especially if you have a larger collection. if its appropriate In the next line of mini busts or statues the development department will make the choice on which shape they will be. Either square rectangular or circle. It really comes down to what makes the piece look the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Hey chris I was wondering if GG have ever considered making a Darth Plaguies MB ? If not I think it would be a good suggestion since I think he would be quiet popular also a Darth Krayt MB would be popular so make that another suggestion.
    Sorry if i give you a similar answer to one of your previous questions. But im not sure if they have or havnt there are alot of pieces in the works and have been for months or even years before i got here. Id haft to get back to you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Just wanted to give Chris a big THANK YOU! for notifying me today I've won the super cool Zombie Menace poster in the contest.

After having some money stolen by someone in Amazon for an item I tried to purchase, getting Chris' E-mail today with the good news sure made my day.

Thanks for the good news, Chris!

Im glad you took the chance and entered the contest.

If any of you entered in the last contest , which i think acouple of you did. Im hosting another one for the Episode 2 poster Attack of the Zombies. So Check it out!

Speed Trivia Round Two

8. Thanks from: kevb0977, LightSword

Congrats on the win LS.

Chris, I was wondering if there is any news one when the 1:6 R2 statue might finally be available?

10. Thanks from: LightSword

Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    Congrats on the win LS.

Chris, I was wondering if there is any news one when the 1:6 R2 statue might finally be available?
    Hey Jang0!

The most recent update on the release of that figure is going to be Q2 of 2013.

Hi Chris,

Any news on when General Veers standard edition will be available?
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....