Page 126 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3723
Like Tree1246Likes

Thread: GG Q&A Thread with Dreamwalker

Blog and new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    That's a fair point, I had forgotten about those busts but I think Greg said there'd be nothing on the Dewback animaquettes shown at SDCC until next year. To be honest a pre-order for the ROTJ Boba Fett deluxe bust would do me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    Just to clarify, you'll be releasing info on some new statues and busts to be buyable in November, later this month? Stuff we haven't seen before?
    Check the link out guys, Hope this answers some of your questions

New October Pre-Orders

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Hey chris any chance of us seeing a Darth Krayt mini bust ?
    I dont have any information to properly answer that question :/

But i do want to say before working at gentle giant, i knew of only a hand full of Darths and Sith lords from playing the star wars games and watching all the movies. But every time i hop on wookiepedia or just read through some of the posts on rebel scum , it seems like there are a whole legion of them that i was some how not exposed too. Its awesome how big this star wars universe is.
    Jang0 likes this.

Chris I would like to say hello and welcome, I have been away from the forums for awhile, so again welcome!

Can you pass along word that we need a Cad Bane and Ahsoka mini bust, thanks!

Any update on when the Pre-Viszla Maquette will be released?
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(3x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post

I dont have any information to properly answer that question :/

But i do want to say before working at gentle giant, i knew of only a hand full of Darths and Sith lords from playing the star wars games and watching all the movies. But every time i hop on wookiepedia or just read through some of the posts on rebel scum , it seems like there are a whole legion of them that i was some how not exposed too. Its awesome how big this star wars universe is.
    Thats alright mate take it as a suggestion then, yeah the EU of Star Wars is very exciting with some awesome Sith Lords that we don't see or hear about in the movies which in a way is kinda sad because there are some very awesome stories behind some EU sith.
    Zuma77 likes this.

•    
    Chris,

Any kind of time frame yet on when I can expect to see my pre-ordered female Stormtrooper & Death Stormtrooper statues??? I know the female Stormtrooper is supposed to be released this year & from the website it looks like the Death Stormtrooper will be early next year now BUT are these just the usual estimates or do I actually stand any chance of seeing these statues any time soon???

Thanks.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett1701 View Post
    Any update on when the Pre-Viszla Maquette will be released?
    This Maquette is looking like it will be coming out closer to end of november-december.

Clone Wars Pre Vizsla Maquette

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Chris,

Any kind of time frame yet on when I can expect to see my pre-ordered female Stormtrooper & Death Stormtrooper statues??? I know the female Stormtrooper is supposed to be released this year & from the website it looks like the Death Stormtrooper will be early next year now BUT are these just the usual estimates or do I actually stand any chance of seeing these statues any time soon???

Thanks.
    All information that i have on those particular statues is on the website.

Female trooper comes out Q4 (most likely December)

Death Trooper Comes out Q1

Quote Originally Posted by Zuma77 View Post
    Chris I would like to say hello and welcome, I have been away from the forums for awhile, so again welcome!

Thank you for the welcome! Ah yes ill put another tally mark next to the Cad Bane poll, hahah. also ill submit another suggestion for ahsoka as well.

7. Thanks from: kevb0977, Zuma77

This Maquette is looking like it will be coming out closer to end of november-december.

Clone Wars Pre Vizsla Maquette
    Thanks for the update. I assume that the Holographic version will come out at the same time as the regular version?
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(3x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

High Admiral

•    
    Any up date info for boba fett deluxe mini bust, and are gentle giant going to shorting his neck.

High Admiral

•    
    ps are gentle giant going to give us count dooku and mace windu both with killer light saber poses. Those would big sellers for gentle giant.

Check the link out guys, Hope this answers some of your questions

New October Pre-Orders
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuma77 View Post

Nice to see you back Zuma, and I second the Cad Bane and Ahsoka busts idea!