Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: The Rochester Thread - 77

Banned

The Rochester Thread - 77

Time for a new thread. Please continue...

This new look is exceptional.....indeed.
    Thunderous applause to the Admins/Mods.

+Looking forward to a SW Blu-Ray marathon this weekend.

:cat:.....ah this is fun
    Just because I am on the side of angels.......don't think........for one second........that I am one of them.

I watched The Phantom Menace this evening, and going through the special features now.

It's never looked better. The DVD has that mid-90s feel to it, but this release brings it inline with the other movies. I don't think people realize exactly how similar production TPM was to the original trilogy.

On this day of Blue-Ray madness... I sat down and watched Star Wars EP4... The original Star Wars, unedited, unaltered... From the definitive collection on DVD.... Yea, so much has changed... and Had did shoot Greedo in cold blood. No laser blast, no Greedo shooting first, just a simple explosion in greedo's chest where Han shot him in cold blood.

AWSOME!!

Oh, and Vader doesn't say... "Nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo!" at the end of Ep6 either....
    Jedi_june likes this.
    Building the Death Star Trench for 1/144 scale starship gaming!

May your hunts always be better than the gas you just wasted.

Why do I have to keep logging in every time I open these threads, even with the "Keep Me Logged In" box checked?!
    I had to delete all of my private messages just to be able to send a new one, but then found out the member on the other end also has a "full" folder! What up??! Do the bugs need to be worked out?

Made it through TPM this afternoon an can honestly say it's the best version of that film released to date. If they release it with CGI over Jake Lloyd or overdub Jars Jars performance with say Clint Eastwood...short of that...
    ...it's so beautiful...
    Eager to see the OT!
    "There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things...things which act against everything we believe in...they must be fought!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw_Wonder View Post
    Why do I have to keep logging in every time I open these threads, even with the "Keep Me Logged In" box checked?!
    I had to delete all of my private messages just to be able to send a new one, but then found out the member on the other end also has a "full" folder! What up??! Do the bugs need to be worked out?
    Yes, things like this are still being worked on. I myself have thousands of "new" PMs....most of which are years old. I should delete them at some point.

Saw TPM last night on blu-ray. for some reason, I kept looking at Yoda, knowing he's all CGI now, but still thinking some of the shots of him were "different". Nothing straght on.. always at an angle.
    the thing that struck me first was the control panel of the ship at the beginning. so crisp and clear were the lights and dials...

I'm glad I have the "Definitive Collection" on DVD.... that's the original versions of the OT... unchanged from when they were shown in the theaters. After 15 years of greedo taking a shot first... it was pretty shocking to see Han shoot first AND in cold blood. Yea, that was cool.
    Building the Death Star Trench for 1/144 scale starship gaming!

May your hunts always be better than the gas you just wasted.

Anyone seen any sign of wave 15 of MU yet?
    I read on another board that they've shown up in a couple of Targets near Buffalo.

Here is some info on the Rochester, NY ~CON~ this Saturday:
    http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/146620
    Just because I am on the side of angels.......don't think........for one second........that I am one of them.

Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast