Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Indianapolis V8.0

High Admiral

Indianapolis V8.0

Hey Gang,
    With the new forum launch, and the old thread getting close to the 500 post mark thought we could start fresh here.

Todd G

Sounds good! New forum will take some time to get used to.
    "You're solid gold, I'll see you in hell"

this is what I do when I'm not out collecting, check it out:
    http://dribbble.com/MEANS1974

Vice Admiral

Wow...the Forums looks different. Haven't been on the boards in a while and everything changes!

If anybody is curious & was not sure whether to go with lithos or T-shirt @ Best Buy, I picked up the Blu Rays @ Target this morning & the lithographs are pretty nice. Approx 10.5" X 6" so not very big, but the paper is an "art quality" thickness & textured. I am impressed for a freebie. The lithos mirror the inner sleeve art work on the packaging. Packaging is very nice (similar to Alien set)

Stopped by TRU yesterday, ran into Outback Matt, they are having a nice sale on SW stuff. 30% off figures from Vintage, Legends & Clone.
    Was super excited when Matt told me to check the front of the store cause they had a Republic Commando and Force Unleashed set left. Snagged them, another TRU exlusive Assassin Spider Droid & Clones, and a few Stormtroopers since they were on sale.
    Wish we could get some new Vintage stuff soon...

Admiral

You can buy the lithos or t-shirt separate for $9.99.
    Save your child's sight; educate yourself on Retinoblastoma.

I picked up the Lithos from Target this morning. I also ran into the Collector at Keystone Wally, not much there or anywhere else right now.
    "You're solid gold, I'll see you in hell"

this is what I do when I'm not out collecting, check it out:
    http://dribbble.com/MEANS1974

Moff

•    
    Posted yesterday before the forums shut off that I received my Toys-R-Us Death Star Trench pack. The package is HUGH! You thought the AT-AT box was big, wait until you see this set. The retooled X-Wing is nice. I like the launcher and compartment on the bottom, the removable cockpit controls and there is a place to put Luke's Lightsaber. The TIE is just a repack as are the figures. Otherwise worth picking up for the X-Wing.

Picked up the BluRays at the Brownsburg Wal-Mart on my way home last night. I saw a guy who grabbed a handful of the posters who did not even purchase the BluRays. I only took one poster since I bought the BluRay set and the Lego movie. I bet he will try selling these or something.

Nothing new for figures on the SouthSide this morning. Well back to work.

High Admiral

What is everyone finding the Bluray set priced at around town? Just curious if any of the stores have gone much below $80. I paid $79.96 for mine at County Line Road Walmart.

Also scored the Walmart poster, the Boba BBQ Pringles can, a popcorn tin with Boba on it and a second Saga Legends Boba that I have been hunting for.

Then this afternoon, I managed to secure the 12" Sideshow Boba Exclusive version for only $151 after cashing in some Sideshow points.
    Always looking for rare or odd Boba Fett items and vintage Masters of the Universe

High Admiral

The cheapest I've seen the bluray is $80 at wally and Best Buy. My lack of being up to speed with technology paid off for me today. I got the saga bluray for $40 at Best Buy when I purchased a $99 panasonic bluray player.

I finally spotted some new Clone Wars figs at the Southport Target today. They had a single case of the shirtless Savage wave.

Also ran into Boba Binks at the Greenwood TRU this morning. The tru had a trench run pack on the shelf in the feature section as well. I also picked up Sif from the Thor line while I was there. They still had the rest of the wave when I left.

I also received the Trench Run pack from tru.com as well as a case of the Bastila/Echo Base Trooper wave from BBTS over the last couple of days. .
    Last edited by The_Collector; 09-18-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: flow

High Admiral

You got the complete 9 disc set for $40 or one of the trilogy packs for $40 when you purchased the Bluray player?

I could use a second Bluray player and this would be too good of a deal to pass up if it is the 9 disc set.
    Always looking for rare or odd Boba Fett items and vintage Masters of the Universe

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast