Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Daultay Dofine - VC82

Admiral

He looks awesome ! I love the soft goods..

Merry Christmas! I managed to get an early sample of Daultay and he is amazing! The detail is excellent and he is, indeed, SA. He has a ball joint on shoulders, the new elbow joints and swivel at wrist. Daultay also has joints at the knees.

The attention to detail really makes this the finest Neimoidian figure yet. A big surprise was his boots! They have a curved tip, think Mongol, just like you would expect from a styling ‘Moid.

Bring on the Nute!!
    N.A.D.LNeimoidian Anti-Defamation League
    “Mock us, but you will work for us!”

3. Thanks from: StarWarsMonsters

Excellent pictures, Nute! He certainly blends in well with the his Ep 1 counterparts.

Now hopefully TPM's Tey How (with command chair), ROTS Nute Gunray & Rune Haako aren't too far behind. Fingers crossed on the latter two being finally released in 2014, for ROTS' 3-D theatrical release.

•    
    Great photos, Nute! I have a TVC Daultay Dofine coming in the mail soon. I got him off the Bay for $12.50. Not bad for a figure who won't be out for a couple of months. I'm really excited about him! It looks like Hasbro really nailed this one, even his height looks correct - he should be shorter than Nute and Rune, as he was short for a Neimoidian. That's why Darth Sidious referred to him as "stunted slime".

PS - Does he have ankle articulation? You didn't mention it, but it appears that way from your photos.
    Last edited by Agen_Kolar; 12-07-2011 at 03:08 PM.

No, sorry to say the photo is misleading. The ankles are not articulated. Still, with the soft goods, plastic over-cap and new boots, this guy is a home run. I should also add, when you first put on his miter (hat) it does not seem to fit. But when you push it forward a bit, it fits perfectly! It is dead on screen accurate!

I hope whoever at Hasbro who designed and sculpted Daultay reads this. Fantastic job!!!

NOW, get to work on EPIII Nute Gunray, please

He looks a little short for a Neimoidian, but other than that he looks like an awesome figure with some nice articulation.

Thanks for the pics Nute!

Forget what I just said. I just checked again and Daultay does have ankle articulation! It was so well sculpted, I didn't notice. He has a joint at the knee and another at the ankle.

Awesome, does he have waist articulation, also what are the new elbow joints?

He looks great.Gives me hope for more Separatists in the future. (I know he died in TPM so he's not technically a Separatist,but you get my point)
    **NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL HASBRO RELEASES A TIKKES ACTION FIGURE**
    PSN:neffers97

Hey Rune Haako, It is a pleasure, your reputation as the "keeper of the Neimoidian flame" precedes you. Ben Quadrineros had Kyle Newman, Neimoidians have you!

No waist articulation (I'm sure this time) there is a plastic piece extending from the upper torso which would prevent movement. No great loss. The elbows are the ball joints connected by a pin into the upper arm. Those standard in the Vintage line.

Hope this helps,

I can shoot a few more pics if you guys want...
    Last edited by Nute; 12-07-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast