Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1206
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

  1. #1
    Administrator Chris Wyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL USA

    •    

    Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    Continued from previous thread .
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  2. #2
    Admiral mrbyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Woodinville, WA

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    saw the new DLX Clone Wars figures with vehicle at the Lynnwood TRU. that was about all that was in Lynnwood.
    "If everything's ready on the dark side of the moon, play the five tones."
    mrbyz

  3. #3
    High Admiral
    Join Date
    Aug 2000

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    The Bellevue TRU had wave 7 Vintage this morning. They also have the new Transformers crossovers (Blue Gunship, Green AT-TE).

    Chris
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

  4. #4
    Emperor's Hand
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    Quote Originally Posted by cafortier
    The Bellevue TRU had wave 7 Vintage this morning. They also have the new Transformers crossovers (Blue Gunship, Green AT-TE).

    Chris
    Probably all gone now, alot of people hit that store on lunch breaks...

    Just out of curiousity, what was the card condition like?

  5. #5
    High Admiral
    Join Date
    Aug 2000

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    I snagged the wave and they were in good shape.

    Chris
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

  6. #6
    Grand Admiral MaxWedge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    Woodinville Target has some Wave 7 today, just three that I grabbed. Hopefully area Targets will be stocking these better soon. They were $8.99/each

    Also had some Lego on clearance, but no Harry Potter or Pirates/Caribbean.

  7. #7
    Sith Lord John_Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    What would be helpful is:

    "TRU (Bellevue) had Wave 7. I bought them all."

    OR

    "TRU (Bellevue) had Bom Vimdin and Barriss Offee in stock as of 10:30 this morning."

    Just so we don't all, you know, run over there only to find a ROTS clone.
    Trade Feedback for John_Solo
    Formerly "TheRealDub"

  8. #8
    High Admiral
    Join Date
    Aug 2000

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub
    What would be helpful is:

    "TRU (Bellevue) had Wave 7. I bought them all."

    OR

    "TRU (Bellevue) had Bom Vimdin and Barriss Offee in stock as of 10:30 this morning."

    Just so we don't all, you know, run over there only to find a ROTS clone.
    I normally post close to opening and differentiate with "has" and "had".
    Wants:</font><font color="#00FF00">Titanium: Clone Wars Gunship, Green Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle. Titanium Ultras: Snowspeeder, Slave I. Figures: Utaupau Clone Troopers

  9. #9
    Sith Lord John_Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    Quote Originally Posted by cafortier
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub
    What would be helpful is:

    "TRU (Bellevue) had Wave 7. I bought them all."

    OR

    "TRU (Bellevue) had Bom Vimdin and Barriss Offee in stock as of 10:30 this morning."

    Just so we don't all, you know, run over there only to find a ROTS clone.
    I normally post close to opening and differentiate with "has" and "had".
    Well, now I know YOUR code.
    Trade Feedback for John_Solo
    Formerly "TheRealDub"

  10. #10
    High Admiral Lord_Bobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    At FL320

    Re: Seattle Store Reports Part 17

    Sorry for not posting in a while but there has been such little product out there for me.

    The most I can post is that the Renton Target had some new vehicles. The Droid Gunship was the only thing of note.
    " I mean, say what you want about the tenants of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos."
    -Walter Sobchak: The Big Lebowski

Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •