Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New England Finds v10

Emperor's Hand

New England Finds v10

As always, we are encouraged to start a new thread once the previous one reaches 500 (which it has), thus, carry on here, and let the older one fall by the wayside(or whatever happens to it.........maybe it dies and joins The Force wrapped in toilet paper like Even Piell did in the cartoon, I don't know).

Anyhow, where were we? Oh yes......on with how much Target has sucked (insert whatever animal's body parts you would like here) recently.
    And oh yeah-----also feel free to post & let us all know if you've found anything new recently, I think we used to use these forums for that, right? (prior to 2011, at least)...........................
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****in' beatings. The world ends when your dead. Until then,you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back" -Al Swearengen

Re: New England Finds v10

Found wave 7 at Milford Target today...2 cases of wave 7 last week. Vintage figures are $7.99

TRU in Auburn received a case of wave 5...no wave 7

Found the newest SL at the Hudson, WM. Boba Fett appeared to be the only figure missing from the case. Got the Spacetrooper. Glad to finally have one that isn't yellowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossk_MR
    Found wave 7 at Milford Target today...2 cases of wave 7 last week. Vintage figures are $7.99
    Was there a full set there ? Just curious if they re-stocked since yesterday. I was in there yesterday and grabbed the Rebel Trooper... left the rest. Wanted Logray as well but he was gone when I was there. There was a full case there minus Logray... plus 2 Barriss' for some reason.

Have a case coming from HTS for some clean/carded versions for my wall (and Fordo and Barriss to open)... and found Bom and Han at N. Attleboro on Friday. So I'm a Logray away from being complete with this wave... oh and of course 4-5 more Rebel Troopers, not really holding out much hope for them until they start to re-appear in revision cases.
    Please insert girder.

Quote Originally Posted by sHa_ckwave
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossk_MR
    Was there a full set there ? Just curious if they re-stocked since yesterday. I was in there yesterday and grabbed the Rebel Trooper... left the rest. Wanted Logray as well but he was gone when I was there. There was a full case there minus Logray... plus 2 Barriss' for some reason.

It was leftovers from what you saw...minus a Jango.

Emperor's Hand

Hit Salem Target (MA) yesterday and nada, fortunately when I got home, I received a package with Han, Logray and Fordo. I previously acquired Barris & Vimdin, thus I'm pretty close to getting caught up, surprisingly, what with all these stores I hit that have nothing.
    Thus, strangely enough, once I find the Rebel Trooper(or 3) I'll be all caught up. Feels kinda awkward, lol.

Really though, the last several waves have been such a mish-mash of ways that I've had to go about to acquire figures. A lot of (often lop-sided) trades, 1 figure at a TRU somewhere, 2 from a Walmart a month later, ebay once, a few from odd comic shops, etc etc. This has just been the oddest year, collecting-wise.
    "Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****in' beatings. The world ends when your dead. Until then,you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man-and give some back" -Al Swearengen

Now everything is gone from Milford except the 3 Sand, Ep III Clones, 1 Dengar and 1 Endor Rebel Soldier

Emperor's Hand

Also, just for you folk to save some more gas, Watertown & Salem (by the way, unless I specify differently I am ALWAYS referring the the Salem in MA NOT NH), have nothing, just fyi---checked Watertown's stockroom as well, they have only old crap.

I hit 3 WMs and 3 Targets today. I found a fart in a jar.

Fleet Admiral

Was it mint on card?
    What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast