Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Jedi Force Thread

Jedi Force Thread

Starting a thread for these new little guys.

EE has the new wave in-stock since a few weeks back but today they added the Millenium Falcon set for $47.99 coming in August.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=HS32984
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants:
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade List

Re: Jedi Force Thread

HTS just listed the new Jedi Force vehicle/figure sets:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/new-to-...shop-star-wars

$11.99 not that bad. Pull back feature!

Wants:
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade List

Commander

The Meijer outlet store had a case of these out on the shelf tonight. I don't know why they would have them unless they were buyer samples or something. They had the barc speeder, land speeder, and freeco speeder. They were marked $7.80 each. There were also a couple of marvel sets. Ironman with a car, spiderman with a vehicle, and a figure pack with Ironman and Dr. Doom. They looked cool, but I am having some space issues and don't need to collect any new toy lines.

I can't wait to add that Landspeeder to my GH collection!
    Canuckian Vader Crusader
    My Feedback

Rear Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by JesseVader08
    I can't wait to add that Landspeeder to my GH collection!
    Agreed. The landspeeder was one of the most glaring omissions from the GH line. If they also make a TIE fighter that fits GH's I'll be set.

Landspeeder is also on my want-list for this line. Very nice.

Rather get this than the LEGO version(even though it if it does a nice Sandie figure included)!

Man, I hope they plan to have an ARC-170 fighter in this line...that would be sweet.
    \S/ "For some, he was a guardian angel. For others, a ghost who never quite fit in." - Lois Lane
    "This is for Nova Corps!" - Richard Rider(Nova Prime) to Annihilus
    http://wilco5.deviantart.com/

Rear Admiral

anyone spotted these yet? its only 4 days until sdcc and hopefully the TIE fighter ... but we still dont know if they all work with GH's

A local comic/scalper shop had a few figure two-packs in for exuberant prices, if that counts
    Kerra Holt figure, please?

This brave trio fights to defend the Empire against Darth Vader's evil forces.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi_ds
    anyone spotted these yet? its only 4 days until sdcc and hopefully the TIE fighter ... but we still dont know if they all work with GH's
    They are "coming soon" at HTS and up for pre-order at EE but no retail sightings yet. I think that they will be GH compatible, but we'll see, some of Hasbro's decisions don't make sense.
    Wants:
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade List

Ensign

at toy fair hasbro said they were going to be released in august.. they probably have street dates so i wouldnt expect them early. I think most will be compatable with galactic heroes seeing that the snowspeeder and starfighter were the galactic heroes ones. I think they might venture away from the ships fitting in with galactic heroes.. I think the reason they just fit in now with the galactic heroes its to get the kids and collectors to notice and buy the set and eventually to turn them on to the new line and eventually not noticing the change to fit the jedi force figures more than trying to make them fit both galactic heroes and jedi force.. I am probably wrong and hope i am .. even though i think i will buy the line i still want it to fit in with my galactic heroe

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast