Page 1 of 162 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: The unified BATMAN thread

The unified BATMAN thread

We have tons of Batman collectible discussion spread out between this and the movie toys section and it's getting difficult to keep up with one thread or the other especially when Batman figures might be part of a line such as Dc Universe Classics and some of us have little interest in the rest of the line. I'm proposing (and starting) a unified Batman thread for all things Batman figure related. This includes but is of course not limited to...

Batman The Animated Series figures
    Batman classic Kenner movie figures
    DC Super Heroes Mattel figures
    The Dark Knight Movie Masters Mattel figures
    DC Universe Classics Batman Related figures
    DC Direct Batman figure lines (Arkham Asylum, etc
    Hot Toys Batman figures

And anything else you can think of. I think it will be much easier to keep track of things this way. What Batman figures have you guys picked up lately?

I myself have gotten
    DCUC Wave 16 The Riddler...great figure and upgrade
    Arkham Asylum Joker from DC Direct...awesome sculpt and paint

and the Kenner Batman Returns Batcave commander Center Playset. This is a classic piece of the original returns line which was later repainted several times for the animated lines and the other movies. I finally snagged an original.

"We're the good guys" - Bluebird
    Feedback

Re: The unified BATMAN thread

Excellent idea for a thread. Nice to have a consolidated one for all Bat talk. I think there's enough Bat fans here to warrant it, and it is annoying having to discuss in different threads.

I picked up the Arkham Asylum Joker too. Awesome figure. It's now my favorite Joker figure in that scale. Also grabbed Harley and Scarecrow, and both are equally as impressive.

Saw this pic earlier. It's from the upcoming Arkham City two packs by Mattel based on the sequel to Arkham Asylum-

Both look great. Eager to see some shots of the other sets.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    My Feedback

yeah I'll be getting that set. The Two Face is fantastic. While not exactly comic based, the sculpt is a lot more natural than the white and black/pinstriped suit version from the final wave of DC Superheroes back in 2007.
    Feedback

Yeah, I never liked that Two-Face. Which is a good thing, since I could never find him anyway. Only Two-Face figure I currently have is the MM version. I need a more generic one, so this will do nicely. Looking at the figure above, it seems like the coin is permanently attached to his hand.
    My Feedback

Emperor's Hand VintijDroidGutzz's Avatar

A nice loose set of these guys (& car) are on my most wanted list:

secracium likes this.
    _________
    "..don't call me a mindless philosopher - you overweight glob of grease!!"

How is the new Scarecrow Gambit?
    **NOT CHANGING THIS SIG UNTIL HASBRO RELEASES A TIKKES ACTION FIGURE**
    PSN:neffers97

He's really good. I like him a lot. If you're fan of his design in the game, then he's a must buy as the sculpt captures it perfectly. In fact he's on par with the Joker figure, maybe even a bit better, in terms of sculpt and detail. I wasn't a fan of this Scarecrow design in the game but I've really warmed up to it. It's different, but really sinister in its own way. At first glance he seems like a statue, but he has more articulation than I thought. Can get some good upper body poses out of him. The legs aren't as poseable but they have thigh and calve cuts and ball jointed ankles. So overall you should be able to get him into some cool poses. His accessory-the little brown sack with Fear toxin, fits perfectly into is hand. Like Two-Face the only other Scarecrow figure I owned until this one was the MM version as I wasn't really happy with any of the Scarecrows out there. But this one is surprisingly awesome. Would be a nice addition to any Batman collection, whether you've played the game or not.

Just read this over on Fwoosh-

Target DPCI #'s
    087-06-1980 Batman Legacy singles 14.99
    " 2234 Batman Legacy 2 packs 29.99

And they should be hitting by June or July.
    My Feedback

I like that super powers pair up of batman and robin Vintij. Good luck getting that batmobile for a good price though! Currently I'm trying to get the Kenner dark Knight collection original movie batmobile. Proving difficult
    Feedback

Emperor's Hand VintijDroidGutzz's Avatar

Thanks Blight! I'm watching an auction now.. but I don't like my chances.

I really dig that new Arkham Joker btw..
    _________
    "..don't call me a mindless philosopher - you overweight glob of grease!!"

Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit
    Just read this over on Fwoosh-

Target DPCI #'s
    087-06-1980 Batman Legacy singles 14.99
    " 2234 Batman Legacy 2 packs 29.99

And they should be hitting by June or July.
    Which ones are going to be the singles? I can't imagine they would just split up the characters from the two-packs.

Also, did anyone have the Batcave from the 1989 movie? I was young when I had, it but remember liking it better than the other caves that would be released.

Page 1 of 162 1231151101 ... LastLast