Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Canadian collectors info and help thread

Canadian collectors info and help thread

I want to try and get an idea of how many Canadian collectors actually use this site as a vector for improving their collections. I have heard Snowtroopers mentioned but I don't belong to that site. I take it there are many that will visit and not post on Rebelscum as well.

I was thinking about making this a weekly updated thing where myself and other memebers could post finds and locations to help our fellow Canadian scummers. Maybe even help each other out now and then. I frequent many Walmarts and Toys R Us's in a weekly period that this could save some of you a lot of needless driving.

I will get this started:

Toys R Us Langley BC, plenty of saga legends and clone wars, no new Vintage.

Toys R Us Coquitlam BC, Endor sets a plenty, lots of Clone wars and legends figures.

Zellers Langley, nothing new, some Genosis 2 packs still around and Vintage packaged Snowspeeders.

Lets see what you guys in other provinces can come up with. I am open to PM's too if anybody needs something I will do what I can to help, always open to trades.

Moff

Re: Canadian collectors info and help thread

always great to help each other out. I would suggest joining snowtroopers as well - great bunch of guys, if I do say so myself

Midshipman

I'm all for helping fellow Canucks. I live in Winnipeg, MB. Most Wal-marts have Jabba, Tie-Bombers and Jedi Fighters on sale for $20. Vintage figs are scant - just peg warmers from ESB. Lots of Clone Wars and Saga Legends. Any other 'Peggers here?

•    

Right on man . You've pretty well resurrected the old Canadian Finds thread which I missed greatly. It was nice talking to people in the area . I'll post what I've found and where I found it. Unfortunately I think most of the stores around me are trying to sell through their pre-Christmas stock because I haven't seen anything new in quite some time. One local W-M has maybe 10 CW figures but it does have a bunch of Jabba's thrones and Tie bombers which I'm hoping will go on sale soon. If and when they do go on sale I'll pass it on.
    Great thread dude .
    Thanks.
    You will never be forgotten, For though we are apart
    You are always and forever, Alive within my heart.
    In Loving Memory "Wiener" 1972 - 2010 My wife, my best friend, my soul mate.

Hi,

I'll chime in from the East Coast. I just checked the TRU and four Walmarts in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area and nothing new...just Clone Wars, Tie Bombers, Jabba's Throne etc. If I see the Vintage Collection ROTJ wave show up I'll be sure to post. It is nice to see what is for sale in other parts of Canada, because it gives me some idea of when things will become available here. Excellent thread.
    Cheers.
    Scott

Now were rolling, nice to know the trends seem to be nationwide with whats arriving and whats still sitting on the shelves.

Thanks for all the replys by the way, lets try and keep this going.

I will try and make weekly updates, please feel free to keep this thread current along with me, its great to know whats hitting where and when.

Where's all my fellow BC scummers? I know you guys are out there, whats showing up in the City(Vancouver) and on the island? How's about he Interior?

Are there any collectors in Saskatchewan out there?

Moff

there are reports of the ROTJ wave hitting Ontario now.

•    

I didn't do a toy run today as the roads a bit too greasy and the storm hasn't even started yet . We're just getting lake affect right now. You should hear our local T.V. station. They make it sound like it's Armageddon or we've never had snow before . Geesh!! As soon as I get a chance after snowmageddon I'll do my run .
    You will never be forgotten, For though we are apart
    You are always and forever, Alive within my heart.
    In Loving Memory "Wiener" 1972 - 2010 My wife, my best friend, my soul mate.

Moff

lol, I completely agree. the weather coverage is silly. I guess there isn't much else going on in the world...oh wait

Ok, so the ROTJ wave has shown up in BC(not near me though)parts of Ontario and Quebec,can anybody else confirm if these are hitting other provinces.

Checked my local TRU and nothing still, Walmart is empty too.

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast