Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooler than SW finds here ver. VII

Moff

Cooler than SW finds here ver. VII

Lagging a bit on this but please continue here.

Brian's awesome link from the last thread:

Quote Originally Posted by murphbri
    Conan O'Brien's list of DC Superheroes who suck. The bit at the end where Conan has Bruce Timm design an animated superhero version of him is priceless. LINK
    It's not just football, it's Notre Dame football

Re: Cooler than SW finds here ver. VII

Quote Originally Posted by sntee25
    Lagging a bit on this but please continue here.

Brian's awesome link from the last thread:

Quote Originally Posted by murphbri
    Conan O'Brien's list of DC Superheroes who suck. The bit at the end where Conan has Bruce Timm design an animated superhero version of him is priceless. LINK
    I laughed.. but I like Captain boomerang!!!
    For many different points of view and pictures on various toy lines, visit www.onepercase.net
    Like us on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Per-Case/146534875426174
    Reviewing GI Joe, DC Universe, Transformers, Marvel, Star Wars, and much more!

High Admiral

FINALLY opened my POC Vamp last night while watching Blade Runner. It's a solid vehicle with the exception of 2 things in my mind. The wheels are pretty poor. The snap on solid tires look pretty mundane. I found a thread or two on the Joe sites for some modding ideas. The second thing was the gatling gun set up... the turret fits in pretty flimsy and the ammo cannister that snaps onto it has a big hollow space in it that just makes it look odd. Other than that... solid. Double Clutch is merely a 25th/ME Snow Job in green and black. It's a good redecco.

The POC vehicles have been excellent compared to some of the ROC ones. I can't wait to open my Cobra Rage, AWE Striker and Ice Cutter
    GI:Joe is the code name for Sacramento's highly trained special missions collecting force. It's purpose, to defend toys from SCALPERS... a ruthless, terrorist organization determined to sell on eBay!

High Admiral

Hats off to Sac Scummer of the year Jason for the DCUC GL wave and Nightwing figure! Thanks also goes out to the Seancrawler for the assist.

High Admiral

Looking for a Marvel Universe Yellowjacket w/ Ant-Man. If anyone finds one, I'd gladly take it off your hands.

High Admiral

Looks like I should be covered on the Yellowjacket figure, but if anyone happens across a DCUC W6 Hawkman I'll take him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodajoe
    Looks like I should be covered on the Yellowjacket figure, but if anyone happens across a DCUC W6 Hawkman I'll take him.
    I think I have a spare...
    For many different points of view and pictures on various toy lines, visit www.onepercase.net
    Like us on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Per-Case/146534875426174
    Reviewing GI Joe, DC Universe, Transformers, Marvel, Star Wars, and much more!

High Admiral

You da' man!

High Admiral

Thanks to Jason for a set of the never released at Target, Target deluxe wave 3 RoC Joe sets from Ross
    GI:Joe is the code name for Sacramento's highly trained special missions collecting force. It's purpose, to defend toys from SCALPERS... a ruthless, terrorist organization determined to sell on eBay!

High Admiral

Thanks to Jason for the DCUC Hawkman, thnak you kindly sir.

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast