Page 1 of 206 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

GNT

Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

Here is a general thread to discuss your recent Super Hero Toys & Collectibles purchases

What have you purchased lately? Post where you bought it from? And what do you think of it?

Ensign

Re: Recent Acquisitions - DC Direct Edition

The Dark Knight Returns Superman-Nice Figure, but the tip of the kryptonite arrow seems to fall off quite abit. Bought from the Universe of Superheroes in Athens Ohio.
    This party rocks.

I've been collecting the 13" DC figures. I've got Superman, Superman Returns, Batman, and Aquaman so far. Shazam should be shipping next week!
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. -HP Lovecraft

Emperor's Hand

I just picked up
    Justice Series 5 (Brainiac, Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Green Arrow and Lex Luthor),
    Batman Hush: Huntress,
    Infinite Crisis: Power Girl and OMAC,
    Crisis on Infinite Earths: DR Light
    Kingdom Come: Spectre
    My Feedback

rEVOLution

Ensign

Just bought the Silver Age Superman: Perry White today, nice figure, but I the Daily planet paper doesn't seem to fit in his hand.
    This party rocks.

Emperor's Hand

Superman/Batman: Darkseid and Supergirl
    Justice Series 1: Bizarro, Sinestro and Cheetah. Superman is still on the way.
    My Feedback

rEVOLution

My 13" Shazam arrived today! I'm really enjoying this line but wish they'd make more soon. So far I have Superman, Batman, Superman Returns, and Aquaman. Now I'm just searching everywhere for a Green Lantern to go with the rest of the team.
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. -HP Lovecraft

Ensign

Superman/Batman Lex, man is this thing huge!
    This party rocks.

i have a question just picked a shazam kingdom come figure from a seller just wanted to know if it is common for kc figs not to be taped sealed (tape on top sides of the box) as compared to the dark knight returns figs and new frontier figs just want to make sure i didn't get a resealed figure (im a moc collector) hope any of you guys can help me out thanks-pichon

CERTIFIED 80'S KID

Ensign

All DC Direct figures should be tape-sealed regardless of what series they are from, so it could be a resealed figure, or it might just be a factory fluke, lets hope it is a fluke and that you didn't get cheated.
    This party rocks.

Page 1 of 206 1231151101 ... LastLast