Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The Legacy Collection in NZ

The Legacy Collection in NZ

Woohoo! First TLC post in NZ!

The Droid factory 2-packs are here guys! Go get them from your local Warehouse branch. I found all six (and plenty of them) at the Warehouse Rongotai in Wellington. They had heaps. These sets are really cool, but be warned, someone is making a killing because they are NZ$35 each!!!!!!! That's insanity. In the USA they are only US$10.

Call me cheap, but I can't afford $210 to pick up all six locally, so I'll be importing them with thanks to my US based trade buddies. $35 each is too much, as cool as these are.

GNT

Re: The Legacy Collection in NZ

That's abit pricey!

Yep - that's like US$27 each. Yowzah.

Emperor's Hand

Some new finds today. Saw The Force Unleashed Commemorative Collections at both the Warehouse Petone and Lower Hutt price was $44.95 I think I didn't buy them but if your into new Troopers then these are some cool looking sets, the Shadow Troopers look very cool that come with Palpatine.

Also if you didn't get conned into buying the Droid Factory sets at full price the Warehouse has marked them down to $24.95. A bit easier to sallow.
    Formerly of Cyber_Syxx fame.

Nice find. We're doing well for US retailer exclusives at present aren't we gang? Thanks Hasbro NZ!

I gotta say that the Emperor and Shadow Stormtrooper TFU Commemorative set is actually pretty nice looking. I may be tempted by that one.

The Droid Factory sets are also a whole lot more palatable at $25. Good move on the part of The Warehouse. I don't know whether that still qualifies as fitting their motto of "where everyone gets a bargain" but it's way better than $35 each!

Oh wow, looks like these TFU 3-packs aren't coming out Statesides for 3 months!!!! We got lucky guys. I'm gonna offer to pick them up for USers if they don't mind paying NZ retail + shipping for them.

Commander

okay not legacy collection related but i was at kmart the palms mall in christchurch and nothing in the toy department but where they have all the clearance, stuff that they're trying to get rid of... found three endor AT-AT's priced for $109.90 the boxes were pretty dinged up and they also had one of the jedi evolution packs that the box was almost completely crushed.. i bought one of the AT-ATs and was carrying it out of the mall a dude stopped me and asked where i'd found it and how much so i pointed him in the right direction and he also couldnt believe it.. when they retailed here with the power of the force 2 they were around the $400 mark...
    i checked trademe and there's one up on auction for the starting of $110... so maybe its not isolated to that particular kmart... ummm hit em up

GNT

Quote Originally Posted by hexagram
    okay not legacy collection related but i was at kmart the palms mall in christchurch and nothing in the toy department but where they have all the clearance, stuff that they're trying to get rid of... found three endor AT-AT's priced for $109.90 the boxes were pretty dinged up and they also had one of the jedi evolution packs that the box was almost completely crushed.. i bought one of the AT-ATs and was carrying it out of the mall a dude stopped me and asked where i'd found it and how much so i pointed him in the right direction and he also couldnt believe it.. when they retailed here with the power of the force 2 they were around the $400 mark...
    i checked trademe and there's one up on auction for the starting of $110... so maybe its not isolated to that particular kmart... ummm hit em up
    Lol Kmart here got them in for the recent Toy Sale that just ended, they were going for AU$49.95 a piece which is cheaper then the normal size vehicles or around 3 figures

SWNZ has a report of Millenium Falcons and AT-TEs being found at some Farmers branches guys. Here's the killer though:

Falcon: NZ$400
    AT-TE: NZ$300

Ouch, ouch, ouch.

Commander

whoa that's awesome im gonna have to have a look for these and pretty awesome timing that i just got tax back of almost a grand..

it's cool that these are getting here, im undecided on em i'll have to have a look if i find them.. i dont really have any problems with the potf2 falcon... wanted the AT-TE but after seeing the photos im not sure.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast