Thread: ForceFX Lightsaber Construction Set on clearance

Midshipman

ForceFX Lightsaber Construction Set on clearance

Not sure if anybody has seen, but the ForceFX Lightsaber Construction Set is on clearance for $50 at Radio Shack. It's definitely the worst of the FX in terms of quality, but I got one to make a custom hilt on. Also, good for the completists here.

High Admiral

Re: ForceFX Lightsaber Construction Set on clearance

Kinda sucks when there isn't a Radio Shack in Canada... the Canadian Division got bought out by Circuit City up here, so no luck for us on getting what looks to be a very cool set.
    [][;][]{:}[][||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||&gt;</font><font color="0000FF">&lt;||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||}[]{:}[]{:}[)
    TR 3676

Re: ForceFX Lightsaber Construction Set on clearan

Yeah I checked there website but no FX saber, we never get any of the good clearance sales up here

Moff

Future Shop has offered MR items in the past (usually the scaled replicas and FX sabers, although I've seen Studio Scale and Limited Edition collectibles on their website), but their prices are beyond absurd.
    "No, ex-degenerate, man. 8 a.m. tomorrow, I'm a senior. I've got one year to make it all work. And that's what I'm gonna do. Make it work." - Johnny

Grand Admiral

My local RS still has some of these available. They're not flying off the shelves at half off!!

Vice Admiral

I told the guy at the store down the street I was waiting for 'em to hit $30. He was just like, "yeah that'll probably happen."
    -can anybody bum a deathstick?
    -Looking to buy or trade for Vader, Boba, Ben, a few other MIGHTY MUGGS.
    -Star Trek is for nerds...okay, the new one is cool.
    -I want your broken FX sabers-PM me