Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Rebelscummers in Tucson?

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Any Rebelscummers in Tucson?

I've looked through these boards and I'm not seeing anyone from Tucson. I've been in Tucson a while and still have no connections with other Tusconian collecters. Anybody else out there in Tucson?
    Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage

Who am I kidding? I'd be happy if Hasbro would just start making decent figures again.

Re: Any Rebelscummers in Tucson?

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander
    I've looked through these boards and I'm not seeing anyone from Tucson. I've been in Tucson a while and still have no connections with other Tusconian collecters. Anybody else out there in Tucson?
    There is at least one that pops in with a store report every once in a while.
    I can't remember his screen name as he is not very regular here.
    Wants: --BS6--Good for now
    Ground_Troopers Feedback Thread

Raziel is the guy in Tucson. Good luck man!
    licorice flavored skittles
    Qui-Gon Bust #615 Qui-Gon Mighty Mugg
    Evicerous in 2012- Why vote for the lesser evil?

Quote Originally Posted by D_H
    Raziel is the guy in Tucson. Good luck man!
    You are Right D_H!

Hey, Dutch! There has been the occasional other Tucsonan pop up now and again, but there's pretty much only me that sticks around. I tend to lurk in the Phoenix forum since the stocking is pretty similar, usually within a day or so of each other. Where you located in the old pueblo?

I'm over around Alvernon and Grant. Great to finally find a fellow fan in Tucson! I've run into a couple out on the hunt, but most of them don't ever want to talk (probably afraid I'll infringe on their collecting territory).
    Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage

Who am I kidding? I'd be happy if Hasbro would just start making decent figures again.

What's the chances of a Tucson specific thread starting? Maybe it would grow past two of us once it got going.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander
    What's the chances of a Tucson specific thread starting? Maybe it would grow past two of us once it got going.
    I don't think there is anyone that will stop you. As a matter of fact you could just use this one and keep going. I think that the only rules the admins asked of us when we actually got the AZ Board was to keep our threads at about 500 posts and then start a new one. We # our threads as we go along to keep them in a nice Chronological order.

You could probably use Tucson & a Number and then name the Thread what you want...
    Tucson #1 Thread Title.

I was there this afternoon. had a some great gelato at "Frost"....but they didn't have anything SW related

Went to Target first thing this morning expecting to find all of their exclusives. REALLY disappointed to find only the ultimate BP's out (which I had already snagged earlier in the week). Hit every Target in Tucson and found only a Rebel Vanguard and polka-dotted clone from wave 7.5 (at the Irvington Target), plus a Target AT-RT battle pack at the Spanish Trail Target, which I think was put out by mistake. Not a total waste, I guess. When are the other exclusives due to be on shelves at Target (since they've been sitting in back for weeks now)?

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast