Page 706 of 706 FirstFirst ... 206606656696704705706
Results 7,051 to 7,058 of 7058

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_1 View Post
    Maybe all the CW boxes will be neon yellow I haven't seen any other CW ones to compare them to. The Rebels ones were also in different color boxes.
    The box for the Cad Bane SDCC does not match the new Clone Wars tv commons also revealed yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    The box for the Cad Bane SDCC does not match the new Clone Wars tv commons also revealed yesterday.
    Well that's not good !

Noooooooooooooooo!

I just filled up my last shelf spaces with a few Solo Pops....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Macbeth View Post
    Question for y'all (remember, I'm allowed to use the term; I'm from the South):

I'm considering buying a variety of Pop!s on sale from either Wal-mart or Amazon. Each item I'm looking at is literally the same price at each retailer, and past a certain price, I shouldn't have to pay shipping from either. As I'm an in-box collector, I'm concerned about the condition of the boxes for my Pop!s. Which is a better option for receiving things in tact?
    I have had success with both, but , I ordered two pops at once so the box was packed well, not crushed. I think the risk grows when its only one Pop in the box. Can u do an in-store pick up at Wal-mart?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Every target by me is packed with commons. Like easily 50-100 that aren't moving. Only a matter of time til store purchasers see these as a loss leader.

Poor gamestop's and hot topics are flooded as well and have clearance sections as big as targets actual section.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Targets section for Pops is HUGEEEE,,, and its interesting they have them in several parts of the store. I noticed this when I was hunting for the ten inch Porg and yea, it didnt look like the Pops were moving.

BTW, looks like the Porgs are not being stocked anymore, glad I bought one.
    T

Quote Originally Posted by Hoth_My_Fav View Post
    I have had success with both, but , I ordered two pops at once so the box was packed well, not crushed. I think the risk grows when its only one Pop in the box. Can u do an in-store pick up at Wal-mart?
    Most in store pickup orders from Walmart are shipped via UPS and FedEx no different than if it is shipped direct to your house; packaging, box size, everything. The only difference is the local end delivery is addressed to your Walmart store. I work for UPS and that level of inefficiency shocks me considering the scope of Walmart's dedicated shipping system and Walmart not charging any shipping charges. They clearly value the potential of you making other purchases when physically going to the store. Walmart used to send me feedback surveys after in store pickups that always had a section dedicated to what additional purchases were made when visiting the store.

Obviously it is different if you are buying something for same day pickup that is listed as in stock at the store.

In store pickup for Hot Topic is also shipped via carriers such as UPS but it appears to be more of a mixed bag, sometimes packages with individual orders but it seems they also send shipments with multiple orders in one package.

Amazon SDCC Funko items up for preorder right now:

Solo Imperial Patrol Trooper Pop (Formerly Previews Exclusive): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DYKS2YT...c2cff1147e71d3

Thor with Odin Force Pop: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DYMWHYQ...9fe8af003fafbf

Incredibles 2-Jack Jack as Edna Pop: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DYK4L5H...abedeff1a61c79

Jessica Jones Rock Candy: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DYHCG2H...d4af1602b2dfaf

Edit: All 3 Pops were up for 10 min before becoming unavailable. Not sure if this was a mistake by Amazon, but keep monitoring the links until SDCC.

I was able to get Thor and Patrol Trooper.
    Last edited by Antman; 06-23-2018 at 02:49 AM.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Nice lucky grab man...I'll keep an eye on Amazon. I got the Vulptex from them yesterday, really I was just gonna go for the Caretaker but pickings have been slim for me. Thought it looked better in person.

Page 706 of 706 FirstFirst ... 206606656696704705706